Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jw9292 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Appliances frigidaire dryer
    I have a upright washer and dryer frigidaire model number fex831csa and I need to check the thermal limiter and I can't get the back off... my dryer won't start
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 25, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jw9292
    i have a upright washer and dryer frigidaire model number fex831csa and i need to check the thermal limiter and i can't get the back off ...................... my dryer wont start
    I can tell you this, MOST dryers made the last 20 years are NOT designed to take off the back to work on them. You have to get the front off and do your electrical testing. Unless you are familiar with electricity and schematics, it may not be easy to find the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire Dryer Drum [ 1 Answers ]

Right after my dryer drum interior light went out , I noticed that the dryer would no longer automatically stop upon opening the door. I noticed the small button (which I assume stops and starts whenever the door is opened or closed) was completely pushed in. I'm not sure if the two things are...

Frigidaire Dryer Does not start [ 1 Answers ]

Model: FEFB9200ES0 Type: Electric Front Loading Dryer Problem: When pressing the power button, I here a single beep, but no movement. Tried: Pressing cancel two times, Switching cycles Analysis: All the lights in the front turn on. All the buttons when pressed make beeps, which means...

Squeaky Frigidaire dryer and GE the same? [ 2 Answers ]

After reading the posts where applguy helped so many people with their squealing Frigidaire dryers, I'm wondering if the same instructions would work on a GE. My dryer has the same symptoms. Any one know if the insides of these two dryers are similar?

View more questions Search