Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marimar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Criminal history
    How can I help my husband get a job.
    He told his xwife I'm going to kill you but because he was angry she was cheating on him to the custody of kids and let put him in jail.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 24, 2007, 04:17 PM
    You will have to explain yourself better -- but if he wants a job -- yes he can get one. Do you think all us folks with a record just sit on our butts and get a free ride lol. -- Savage
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Are you planning to line up interviews for him, go to the interviews with him, speak for him too? Sorry, that may sound silly, but he can find his own job. You can scour the job ads, suggest an employment agency, etc. but you cannot get him a job. He has to do that on his own.

When does he get out of jail? Is this the first time he threatened his ex wife? Have you wondered what he will say to you, sometime in the future?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 08:18 PM
    And I would say that merely threatening to kill an ex wife is just not enough to get put into jail, honestly if that got men in jail, almost every man going though a divorce would be in jail, he must have done some action along with that comment to make her believe it was gong to happen and perhaps do it in public.

But there are a lot of jobs out there, but his first thing is to get an attorney, and see if he can get the case dismissed, see if he can make bail, or try to get him found not guilty, or plea this to some misdemeanor at worst.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal History [ 7 Answers ]

I have been told that after a 10 year period - a person does not have to disclose their criminal history on employment applications. Can anyone confirm this statement.

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Police arrested an innocent man because of long criminal history. [ 12 Answers ]

Before I ask my question please read what situation that had happened to give you a better idea of what's going on. There was an incident that had occurred @ my resident. There was a snowmobile that was cruising in my backyard and someone called the police. The police arrived and asked me if it was...

Criminal Background History [ 1 Answers ]

At the age of 20 while attending Job Corps), I was arrested for fighting and received an "Attempted felonious Assault" misdemeanor. A few months later I received another misdemeanor for "Obstruction of the peace" I am now 36, and I lost my job which I have been on since before 9-11, therefore...

Can a theft under $50 be expunged from criminal history? [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested in 1975 for theft under 50 and released by fine. That incident showed up on my criminal history (that is the only thing I have ever been arrested for) as an update in 2002. Can this type of charge be expunged in the State of Texas?

View more questions Search