Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunkyhahnna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 02:38 PM
    He says he loves me but not in love with me
    We have been together for 8 yrs. He says he loves me but isn't in love with me. We are best of friends and he thinks of me like a sister. Someone to share everything with but no loving at all.:(
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 02:53 PM
    You have to realize that there are different kinds of love - it is not all romantic with kisses and flowers and happily ever after.

Some say there are five kinds of love - desire (attraction), longing (romance), belonging (affection), cherishing (friendship), and selfless (Christian as in agape). See the following text: http://www.eldrbarry.net/marriage/clas/bm04.pdf

You have a great friend who loves you. He sees you as one of his closest confidants. Cherish that. You are loved. Be honored that he respects you and values your friendship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love her, but she loves another guy. [ 11 Answers ]

I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do? The back story of this problem.. ^^ I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much...

She loves me she loves me not [ 21 Answers ]

I'm a 36 year old single male and I manage a successful company. We recently employed a young (23) administration assistant who started spending a lot of time with me due to work related issues. Initailly everything was fine and I felt no attration towards her but over time we became increasingly...

I love a girl, and she keep telling me she loves me as friends. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Strange that I am telling my feeling online , anyway, I am 22 , I am in love with a girl from about 1 year ago, and she was also in love with me, then after some issues (normal problems) happen between each other, she told me she don't love me anymore , she love me as a friends, I said okay,...

He loves me I love him.but I ruined it. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my real name is may.. and I need your help for my love life... this boy.. he likes me since the first day of the school... but at first no one notice that except me and mah friends.. since the first day of the school he keeps looking at me... we don't know each other... well when he keeps...

View more questions Search