jwang Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Cannot open any word files
    I cannot open any word files.
    Please help, Thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 24, 2007, 08:47 AM
    More details are needed. What version of Word what version of Windows. How are you trying to open the files. What happens when you you try.
    jwang Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    More details are needed. What version of Word what version of Windows. How are you trying to open the files. What happens when you you try.
    I have winxp pro with office 2003 installed, I tried to open word files form flash dr, from hd, from
    Floppy dr, the message I got is" file can not accessble".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Open .that files with [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I can't open a .dat file, where could I get a free download programe? Thanks for help.

Programs won't run, files won't open [ 4 Answers ]

Good evening. I have been having trouble with my Windows XP and it has gotten so bad I rarely use my profile. All other profiles (3 more for the family) work just fine. Only mine is messed up. None of the programs will run and I can't open files. The background is there and the first menu will...

Ran SpyBot, now I can't open files... [ 2 Answers ]

After fixing all the checked problems from the Spybot scan, I tried opening up other files and programs, and the same error keeps coming up: "Cannot open file, must create an assocation file type in Folder Options in the Control Panel" Then, I tried changing the .exe file type in the Folder...

Can't open files [ 1 Answers ]

I can't open files by double-clicking them from folders, though I can through the different softwares.

View more questions Search