Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daytripper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 08:23 AM
    How do i say sorry - miss you - love you - thank you?
    My x is gone & never coming back - but some how I have to do something for my appreciation of him... he use to go out of his way for me - and I'd want to go all out for him. Something he'll always remember? Thanks
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 24, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Name:  avatar_4219.gif
Views: 317
Size:  60.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by daytripper
    My x is gone & never coming back - but some how i have to do something for my appreciation of him...he use to go out of his way for me - and i'd want to go all out for him. Something he'll always remember? Thanks
    Try holding a boom box up, and stand in front of his window with Peter Gabrielle's "In your Eyes" playing as loud as possible
    YouTube - Say Anything Music Video
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Apr 24, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Why did you guys break up and how do you know he's never coming back.
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 3, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    Name:  avatar_4219.gif
Views: 317
Size:  60.2 KB
    Try holding a boom box up, and stand in front of his window with Peter Gabrielle's "In your Eyes" playing as loud as possible
    YouTube - Say Anything Music Video
    Good answer, even better song :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get her to miss me? [ 84 Answers ]

Hey guys, Last week my girlfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me. I was completely blindsided by it. We're in a long-distance relationship, but would have been out of one soon. Her reasoning is complicated, but basically she says that she feels like for the past 3.5 years she's been always...

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

Miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

I miss my ex, we met May 2001 and we were off and on several times. We try then I got tired and he starte dhanging out with his firneds and new girls but still came to me. Last emails were in jan1 telling me he love me wanted to be with me blah blah and I thought on it for a few weeks and then...

Did I miss out? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Lori (10/4/83)... I was just wondering whether I made a mistake with a guy. We had been friends and he seemed interested in me and I was interested with him, (his name Mike (7/7/82)) and we just never really worked out. Now he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend, but I have...

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search