Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morphiousjb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Future cop
    Been racking my brain on a movie from 80s I think involving a cop in the future ,I think he's goes in and out of future and the cop car has flames out side and a young women gets locked in in jail and boyfriend has to go up against the cop to save her ,was thinking was future cop or maniac cop but none have rang a bell yep ,he looks a lot like maniac cop hmmm
    vader85 Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

Apr 24, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Timecop? IMDB Link

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 part movie, murderer dressed as cop or maybe was cop [ 1 Answers ]

Can't think of the name. Was a two nighter, 4 hours. Murderer had a police uniform on, so people trusted him. Remember a winnebago ( I think) was the getaway for people that had been kidnapped by bad cop. Large mean dogs also, dobermans, I think. Bad guy sort of looked like mean doc on scrubs,...

I want to be a cop [ 6 Answers ]

Sense I was a little kid I always wanted to be a police officer or something within the law enforcment field like dea of atf Or a state trooper I am 20 years old an I went down the wrong road all my life an I want to straighten out my life an Follow my dream of being a police officer I have been...

Can I Still Become A Cop If I Have A Deffered Sentence? [ 4 Answers ]

I Had Two Felony Charges, Both Non-violent And Where Deferred, Well Since There Deferred Can I Become Police Officer Since I Wasn't Convicted,I Live In Oklahoma And I Always Wanted To Be A Cop Just Got Stupid 6 Years Ago, I Was Young And You Know How That Goes, I Was Told I Can But Guns,vote And...

IP Cop Help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys I recently got adsl with a router. This is the problem. The router will only let my client machine connect if its giving out DHCP. If I use static with the router as default gateway I can do anything on the net. I am now trying to setup an ipcop(1.4.6) machine. I have given the...

IP Cop problems [ 7 Answers ]

I have an IP Cop firewall that I am using to split my network in half. My setup consists of a Netgear router which goes out to my office netork of 5 or so computers, one of which is my IP Cop box. The IP Cop box then goes to a switch which I plug customer computers into. So essentially I have an...

View more questions Search