Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vader85 Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

Apr 24, 2007, 03:02 AM
    Childhood cartoon, I cant find anything.
    HI, I remember watching an animated (maybe TV) version of "The Call of the Wild," back in the late '80s to mid '90s? Only problem is, when I search IMDB and Google for it I can't find it anywhere. All I get is live action stuff.

Its just like the book, so I'm nearly positive it is the call of the wild, but here is what I can visually remember...

A family dog gets either sold or stolen and put on a train to Alaska/Yukon (snowy place :P ) Gets put on a sled team, feet start to bleed fom the snow/ice so owner makes little boots for him. Is a VERY strong dog. Owned bets it can pull a pile of logs better than another dog. Somehow meets some wolves. Starts to run and hunt with them. His owner lets the dog free to be with the wolves.

I know my dad used to have a VHS recording of it that I nearly killed by watching it so much. So why can't I find it anywhere?

Any help would be GREAT! Thanks in advance!
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Apr 29, 2007, 03:10 PM
    And it's animated? I'll keep looking
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Apr 29, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Amazon.com: Call of the Wild: Video: Animated
    Is it this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood masturbation [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am concerned mom of a otherwise healthy 7 year old. She is generally a happy and talkative child, prone to dwelling and quite a thinker. Our problem began a few days ago when she was upset and mentioned an incident with a little boy ( 5- 6 yrs) in our neighbourhood who had come up to her...

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

A toy from my childhood [ 18 Answers ]

I need help figuring out what the name of a toy I played with I was young. It was kind of an outdoor activity. I used to have a box full of pipes.. white plastic pipes and at the ends of them were little connectors so different pipes fit on the ends of others. There was all different shapes and...

Childhood masturbation [ 0 Answers ]

I am a school counselor and am trying to learn more about a situation we have at school with one of our 3rd graders. For the past two years, since she was in 1st grade, she has masturbated in the classroom. It has steadily grown worse over time, and now seems to be almost compulsive. Her brother...

View more questions Search