Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitsongirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Birthday message to a guy I like.
    So, there's this guy I'm kind of dating right now and his birthday is on the same day as prom (high school) and he's my date. I've only been seeing him for about a month but I really want to say something special in his birthday card so that he knows I really like him... im not very good at writing stuff like this... so could you guys help me? I want it to say something about having fun, being glad that he's going to prom with me, etc. also,. If you are a guy reading this, what would you want a girl to say in your birthday card?
    maka Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 02:59 AM
    Guys are not very good at saying what they feel let alone writing it down on paper so what I suggest is everything you said in your letter. How about : "Hope you have a great day and I'm happy to be spending this day with you"
    kmonsterlia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 11:42 AM
    Follow him to a store and see what he likes
    kmonsterlia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 11:44 AM
    Comment on maka's post
    Eeew

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Birthday message [ 2 Answers ]

I once in love with a person in fact I still love her,it lives after all this years,since we broke up and it was my fauly though,I screwed it up but it was just a sily mistake I did,I never got the chnce to talk to her,meet her up,its like we'v lost contact.I was wondering if she feels the same way...

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

What should I get the guy I'm dating for his birthday? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago, but I was actually glad that the relationship ended. He was very insecure and jealous, he would get mad when guys looked at me, also he would go through my personal stuff without asking me. I was scheduled to model in a fashion show on February 14th,...

View more questions Search