Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybear_434 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Suicide,Pain and Guilt
    After all this help and people I've talked too I really like grammadidi an her advice thank you but I really don't think that people are going to be able to help me. I used to talk to my boyfriend until like yesterday when he said that what I tell him gets old because I talk about my mother all the time and that's my worst fear to get rejected by someone I talk to or want to talk to . So I don't think I'm going to be able to get help for anything I can't see myself not worrying anymore or feeling guilt or feeling bad anymore so you know I think ending this, my life would be the best solution for me and for everyone else.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 23, 2007, 09:22 PM
    No boy is worth that. TRUST ME! I have had this same talk with 2 other girls and both of them have since gotten married to wonderful men who give them the world. All guys aren't dirt and there is someone special waiting on you... but until you find him you cannot let these other boys get you down.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 8, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Don't give your life for some boy. I wouldn't do it for a girl. And its true boys aren't all bad. Im a nice kid, I'm sure you have a lot of nice boys around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On suicide [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal to from time to time think about death or suicide? With all the problems the world have, do people think and say" is not worth it, might as well get it over with"? I mean we all have our ups and downs

Guilt [ 3 Answers ]

What is it with ejacullation and guiltiness? I just can't seem to put my finger on it I love th ebuildup but after I'm spent for like 2-3 minutes I have this surge of a downer?

Suicide?! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm so depressed and I feel like no one will be able to help me. :( I so badly want to end my life but I don't know if I will end up killing myself or not. I AM SO CONFUSED!! :confused: Will I really end up actually killing myself or will I pull through?

Suicide [ 26 Answers ]

I know that this probably is not the correct fourm for this, but I know that it is a highly answered forum so I hope you don't mind me posting my question here, but I am in desperate need of advice. My friend tried to commit suicide on Thursday night last, she was my best friend for a few years...

Full of guilt [ 6 Answers ]

I've been a nurse for 20 years and thought I made a good one. I liked my patients and treated them like my children. I did a stint at a nursing home through an agency. One of my patients had been sexually molested by another resident(he was alert and oriented) He waited until no one was around and...

View more questions Search