Apr 23, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Imbalance while talking about something
    Hi...

Glad to find such a website..

I'm having serious problem while talking to other... :mad:

The problems are as follows:

1. Can not balance the topic which I'm talking about :rolleyes:
    2. can not deliver what I know
    3. very excited and very angry:o while debating with others..
    4. I always forget :confused: the things... and do silly mistake

Hopefully I'll get proper guidance from this forum...

Thank you very much
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 07:51 PM
    I actually do the very same thing.
    I feel kind of like my brain and mouth aren't working on the same time frame...

I'll blurt out things that embarrass me when nervous or ramble off the subject, then I'll replay what I should have said, could have said, etc.

The only way I deal with it is to constantly remind myself to think before I speak.
    It's harder said than done and I'm still working on it.

One thing that I find helpful when I know I'll be talking to somebody and I don't want to look like an idiot, is to write things down on paper in which order they need to be talked about.

Other than that, I try to relax and think before I speak...
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 23, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Yes we all have quirks. Just relax, and don't bother debating with others, it is fruitless.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 24, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Relax, you need to learn to be confident in yourself.

You know what you are talking about so believe in yourself and hold your head up high and just go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hormone imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what minerals and vitamins I need to balance hormones. It is for my daughter who has high highs and low lows and is crying all the time. I know enough about natural therapy to know that I can help her with it. I don't like the idea of taking her to a doctor who...

Not talking. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called......

Washer Imbalance [ 11 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loader runs out of balance at very high speed. Previous to this it ran fine until my drain pump got plugged with a nickel that broke a blade in the pump. The washer went very imbalanced with the water not drained, very loud knocking/banging. I replaced the pump and the drain...

Hormone imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

22 yr old kid, small frame, BMI 20 Post puberty at 13 gynecomastia (male breasts), very skinny build You can imgaine the torment, skinny with breasts Told its normal, grading - 2 inch elevation From 13 - 22 years old, calm and collected on street, in a dangerous situation result in crying, when...

View more questions Search