Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mk79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 06:20 PM
    General letter
    May I have some sample letter generally distributed to clients/prospects in concern of company updates? Thanks a lot!! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 11:06 PM
    It would be nice to have a little more information from you concerning this. Like, is it for selling something? If so, what? A letter to stockholders in the company? Etc.

Answering the question with an example of a letter would need more information from you.
    liridonshala Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mk79
    May I have some sample letter generally distributed to clients/prospects in concern of company updates? Thanks a lot!! :)
    The question that you did it to broad, for example if that was for a specific issues, like my recently problem with increasing the price, which is too bad for customer, that should have a specific parts.

Starting with something that you migh show intere to them.

Then you migh continue to relate a reason that may relate to them

At the very end you should tell the customer indirect that the price are increased.

This was only an example of how a letter should be writte.

Further more you can explor @ a very friendly book called ( business writing )

Everything needed for your business ( little promotion for the book)Have fun...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring from General Journal to the General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

When transferring from the General Journal to the General Ledger which cash items do you transfer .:confused:

Elderly in general [ 2 Answers ]

Who is defined as “the aged” What status are the aged given within the family unit / society in general What authority are the aged given inside the family unit / society in general Is there evidence of discrimination against the elderly

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

General query [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would like your advice on the following difficulty I am having at the minute. I was seeing this guy for the past 7 months, most of it was long distance. We met when I was in the same country but then in the middle of it I moved to another country to study for 12 months. During...

5 General Questions [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I have a science fair project on Forensic Science (the whole project is presented to judges in February but right now we are working a bit on in in science class) and we had a assignment to do a Mentor Interview which basically we ask questions to a expert on the topic. Here are my 5...

View more questions Search