Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Apr 28, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Oh God you won't believe what happened. SOmeone off the Main road pulled over to ask me for diredtions or so I thought. I didn't know the car or driver. I approached the vehicle as they were rolling down the window and it was JIM> I tried to stay calm on the outside though the inside was shaking and I said 'what is it that you want' to which he said 'I just want your number so I can call and I have a letter for you" He handed the letter over and I took it and ran... It said
    Jack,
    Before all this takes place that you are moving (how did he know)
    I need to see and talk to you you are always on my mind but Im concerned and I have to
    Talk to you in person Thank You Love Forever Jim F

Now what's going to happen?
    My mother saw out the window and I told her I did NOT KNOW it was him he's on a Main Road pulled over and I thought it was someone asking diredtions.I honeslty did.
    She said what in the hell did you talk to him for ?
    I said I didn't all I said was what do you want from me... now the peace I had is blown to hell as my family now refuses to talk to me.

It wasn't my fault how the hell did I know who's car he was driving or that he cut his hair off I mean its been 4 months I did not know it was him even when he rolled down the window. I know he cut his hair for court for probation every time he was ever in trouble that's what he did to try and present himself as 'clean cut and straight' but its all bull*hi*.

How can I get my family to come back around and not be mad at me?

I really did not know it was him all of a suddenn a car pulls up right on the curb to where I was walking and I thought someone was asking for directions as people do that a lot around here.

Please help I can't stop crying I could kick myself in the azz for taking the note BUT he left ASAP just handed it over and left. Sure he saw my family coming outside.

Please advise

Grateful as always
    jaxie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victoria Bitter theme music [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get the VB theme music as an mp3 file?

I'm Hurt, What can I do. [ 1 Answers ]

So my husband and I went to Vegas for the weekend. On our way back last night we had the longest conversation about our ex's(6hr drive). I knew he was a player but until I got married I realized how BIG of a Player he used to be. He says he never cheated on me and he changed once we started...

I'm Hurt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone this time I really do have a problem see I was friends with this one guy named David and today just few minutes ago he told me that I was fat and ugly and just yeah then he told me that he has never liked me and that he never will and its not that which I don't get its how he had made...

Hurt [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent all my money sending my kid to college and now he works in a bank and now he doesn't like it he want to tell father that he want to work at a farm with his father what should he do?

I'm so hurt [ 12 Answers ]

What should I do in 15 and my boyfriend is 16 we have been together 2 mounths and now he is acting extreamily difficult we are just leaving school and he won't get a job he won't let me hang aroung with boys and he always turns his phone off last night he told me on the phone that he just wonts to...

View more questions Search