Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nnadimi19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2005, 01:27 PM
    Animated email message
    How do I go about creating an email message in outlook, such that when the recipient of the email opens the message they will see an animated message.

What I want to do is create a fireworks effect and add some text also so when they open the message they will see some fireworks and then my message.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 25, 2005, 06:39 AM
    You will need to create an HTML e-mail with animated GIFs or maybe a Flash module. Any files (like an animated Gif) that you use, needs to be located online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

How can I use an animated gif as photo on this site? [ 34 Answers ]

I see some users have animated photos, but the couple I've tried don't animate... like my current one... he's supposed to be doing some moves... like you see here. Is there a trick I'm missing? Thanks!

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search