Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilshuffler8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 12:10 AM
    I Think That All This Bull**** About Aliens May Be True , BUT There Is No Proof Maybe You Might Have Been SleepWalking And You Accidenly Took Your Pants Off.
    lilshuffler8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 09:30 PM
    No because thers all kinds of lights out there and *** does anal probed mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegal aliens [ 62 Answers ]

With over 10 million illegal aliens in the U.S who is to blame and how would you solve this problem?:cool:

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

Taxes for NonResident ALiens [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a NonResident Alien working for a company (L1 visa and came to US in Sep 2006). I suppose I need to file 1040NR for my tax returns but how do I calculate my Tax Returns. My company has already withhold "Social Security Tax" and "Medicare Tax" and will I get this back. Please giude on what...

1040 for Resident Aliens [ 3 Answers ]

I am on F1 Visa status since Dec 2003 and currently on OPT. I went through the instructions in details, at: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040nr.pdf On page 2 of 45, I pass the substantial presence test. Does that mean this makes me "resident alien for tax puproses" and I can fill 1040. ...

View more questions Search