Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Oct 23, 2007, 02:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yah-hah
    I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you think I could've been abducted?
    You were definitely not abducted by aliens but most people think aliens are for little kids.
    Well you're wrong.
    Some people believe in them. You're wrong too.
    There's not a definite answer. Just like ghosts.
    But if you believe in then they are real to you but not to the person next to you...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 03:14 AM
    For anyone still posting to this. The original post was posted on Apr 23, 2007 at 12:58 P.M. The original poster has not so much as logged back onto this site since Last Activity: Apr 23, 2007 at 12:58 P.M.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 04:17 AM
    I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you think I could've been abducted?
    You fit the profile of an abuctee . Abductions only occure South of the Mason-Dixon Line; or west of the Mississippi river and usually in trailer parks.
    outtheresister Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Are you sure you didn't dream... you had your clothes on... then woke up and saw your pants off?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    For anyone still posting to this. The original post was posted on Apr 23, 2007 at 12:58 P.M. The original poster has not so much as logged back onto this site since Last Activity: Apr 23, 2007 at 12:58 P.M.
    Please read this anyone still answering this thread!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Please read this anyone still answering this thread!!!
    Actually this occurs frequently. A new user registers, explores the site by clicking on forum topics that look interesting to them and reply to questions they find interesting without lookig at the date or knowing how to even check for dates.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 04:56 AM
    I used to do that too:(
    ... but older members too make the mistake of doing it as the last post is recent without realising that the OP is long gone.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 03:22 AM
    N0help4u agrees: since when did u become an abductee expert?? :D
    I listen to George Snory when I have bouts of insomnia .
    er0s_k1ng_0f_l0v3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Blessed be how are you. What kind of dreams are you having? I'm a wiccan from Mississippi and I had the weirdest dream last night to about aliens and cats? Here is my question and dream, maybe we can share some ideas on your experience as well?

Blessed be how are you doing today? I'm steve and I had the strangest dream that I've ever come across and I'm hoping that someone out there can help me figure out what it means. I'm a Wiccan from Mississippi and it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I dreamed that the world had been taken over by an alien race from not of this planet, and everyone around me was dying and being eaten alive by this race of things. Then the only two things left alive was Me and my two cats. We fought with all our might and then suddenly we were overtaken inside this large room, and I thought both my cats had been cooked and eaten, but gratefully they escaped. Then when I made my escape they found me inside this dark hole, and then we all started sliding downwards into this darkness, and just when I was about to get to the bottom of the hole, I woke up. Maybe someone out there can help me figure out why I would have this dream?

Steve
    Guest6 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 9, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Maybe so. My brother is so curious if aliens are real and HE keeps having weird dreams about aliens,Too.
    I Kind of think you may be crazy but on the other hand you just might Of got abducted.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 12, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Maybe you had an OBE... however aren't we alliens ourselves... Im sure animals and other species think so.. . we live far from nature. Since our race is here we did nothing but to destroy everything the earth including ourselves. But hey you can also try a copper helmet!
    About the alien abductions there are many stories and theories.. that the government is doing this to keep us enslaved (chip people and animals,testing), or to bring fear into people to find an excuse to waste millions of dollars to weaponization. But also that terminal patients were cured after being abducted. It is also said that those aliens have a higher consciousness and don't show themselves to people who are not ready to see them.
    jdljessie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Aliens do steal pants. They like to eat them for dessert. You could have been abducted.
    Or some teenage kids played a prank on you. Did you think about that? :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 06:36 PM
    More people are starting to believe there is something to alien abduction because it is no longer the crazy loner that everybody swears has a few screws loose but many reputable people are claiming to be abducted. Also too many people are seeing unexplained lights and objects. Just last week there was a UFO sighting reported by several people. Also the Phoenix lights were seen again a couple days ago.
    popstar123321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 06:34 PM
    :o.. you might've but what would the scienctists say?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    More people are starting to believe there is something to alien abduction because it is no longer the crazy loner that everybody swears has a few screws loose but many reputable people are claiming to be abducted. Also too many people are seeing unexplained lights and objects. Just last week there was a UFO sighting reported by several people. Also the Phoenix lights were seen again a couple days ago.
    Balloons =/= aliens. azcentral.com | Phoenix Arizona News - Arizona Local News
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    The neighbor must do it a lot for the past 11 years AND have BIG different odd shaped balloons with some really wild flares. Some go for three hours and one time they went all the way to Mufon Texas,
    YouTube - The Phoenix Lights Documentary
    WFG Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2008, 01:51 AM
    If you find an alien, he's real. Simple as that. If he's not real, he wasn't an alien, which means you never found him.
    wallarookiller Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Well you could have that's for sure. But you also maybe drank too much moonshine!!

I do believe in aliens and so do a lot of people just look at all the pictures and stories there are out there.
    http://alien-ufo-research.com
    Mrbrilliant119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 11:40 AM
    You are completely full of **** :P haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegal aliens [ 62 Answers ]

With over 10 million illegal aliens in the U.S who is to blame and how would you solve this problem?:cool:

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

Taxes for NonResident ALiens [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a NonResident Alien working for a company (L1 visa and came to US in Sep 2006). I suppose I need to file 1040NR for my tax returns but how do I calculate my Tax Returns. My company has already withhold "Social Security Tax" and "Medicare Tax" and will I get this back. Please giude on what...

1040 for Resident Aliens [ 3 Answers ]

I am on F1 Visa status since Dec 2003 and currently on OPT. I went through the instructions in details, at: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040nr.pdf On page 2 of 45, I pass the substantial presence test. Does that mean this makes me "resident alien for tax puproses" and I can fill 1040. ...

View more questions Search