Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbles86czw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 11:18 AM
    20 yr old female no money
    Does anyone know of any programs that will help a 20 yr old female who doesn't live at home and has psoriasis & psoriaisi arthritis? I have been looking all day and I keep turning up nothing
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Try this support organization: Psoriasis Support Trust. They might be able to guide you. You might also try the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.

I really hope this helps. Good luck!

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

27 female and never had a boyfriend [ 75 Answers ]

I am 27, smart, funny, and am beginning to better appreciate my looks. I run a lot, do the makeup/hair thing on the weekends and have scores of friends. People are naturally attracted to me on a friendship level because I really love connecting with people and am very much an extrovert. But, I...

Female puppy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello After my female puppy urinates she has this stringy mucus stuff hanging from her peepee area is this normal

Menupause in female [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to ask you question that I do not have sex exitment and my age is 30. Is this symptoms of menupause.

Female anatomy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay we all know that all virgins have a hymen which partially covers the vagina. My friend who is a virgin did a physiacl examination of herself and found that the hole which leads to the vagina is small. She does see her period normally, but Because of this, does it hurt during sexual...

Female issues! [ 1 Answers ]

I just started talking to this girl in my school, she's a senior and I'm a sophomore but she's one of my sisters friends, like not one that always comes over and stuff but they say hi in the hallways that kind of thing and my sister is a junior but anyway I started talking to her like 2 weeks ago...

View more questions Search