Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edulinka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Calling a lot
    I calling a lot and trying to switch to this Tel3advantage Make Domestic or International Calls for Less service (my friend recommend it)
    Is any using it? Happy?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 11:44 AM
    If you are doing a lot of long distance, I would look at Voip. I have been with Vonage for almost 3 years and I am very happy with them. I pay $45 a month for my cable internet service plus with all taxes, $30 for Vonage. That gives me unlimited free calls to the 50 states, Canada, and much of western Europe. The first year I had some problems with the cable modem, but that was Bright House's fault. I have had no problems with Vonage. Sound quality is better than with my old land line.

The broad band is a little pricey, but it does give me unlimited high speed internet too.
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Apr 23, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Who is your current telephone service provider?
    edulinka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Timewarner but it is expencive to call iteernatioaly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeps calling. [ 18 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend of 1 and 1/2 years recently broke up. She initially broke up with me, but then came back saying how much she missed me and wanted start things again slow, like dating, but only as friends. After a week of this just friends thing, I told her that we're either exclusive or...

Another One Of My Ex's Keeps Calling Me [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... here Is Another Ex Boyfriend, I Saw Him Briefly At Walmart A Couple Months Back, All We Did Was See Each Other We Didn't Talk Or Anything... and Now A Couple Weeks Ago He Started Calling Me Again Telling Me That He Missed Me. And I Was Completely Rude To Him And Told Him Why I Think Our...

Calling Girlfriend A Lot [ 12 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend have been going out for 7 months and I was obssessive like, always calling her while she is busy and when she doesn't awnser when she is busy I start saying "you dont love me do you" or "youre gona forget about me" I was a real pain I can imagine and then just one day she...

View more questions Search