Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    italnsweetie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Possession.holding me back?
    Hey Evryone! I'm a 16 yr.old female and I have been charged in juvinile court for possession of drugs and passing them out.. im on probation until August. Can this stop me from being able to get emancipated?
    Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 23, 2007, 10:58 AM
    There is a good possibility it can. You need to show you can manage on your own. Selling drugs is not a good indication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holding a child back, pros and cons [ 56 Answers ]

Hello. I need some advice from those who have been there - done that or not done that. Here is my situation. My daughter is 6 years old and is in the first grade. She has a summer birthday and so she is a very young first grader. She made our cut off by 2 weeks when she started...

Underage possesion/consumption charges [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a citation for underage possession/consumption in the state of Georgia. The officer wrote on there that I only had 2 beers that night. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the usual punishments where for that charge and if I really truly need a lawyer because I am a college student...

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

Business possession [ 2 Answers ]

We have a small business and have been building some products for a customer for 6 years . We have found ourselves unable to continue building the product and have offered to sell the customer the molds, which were given to my husband in lieu of payment by his ex boss before that business went into...

Probation Officer Holding Me Back? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with transferring. First off I am unemployed but have a job offering up north in Washington state. I live in Texas and I have been turned down by many jobs because of my background status. What I have done is a misdemeanor theft of 500 dollars. My first offense. My...

View more questions Search