Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tasosdem Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2005, 05:36 AM
    Runtime Error 35600
    I have windows2000 and I am using an email program and,sometimes,when I exit the program I get the error:"runtime error 35600,index out of bounds".
    Is there a fix for this error or is there something else I can try?

Thank you,

Tassos

:confused:
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2005, 05:49 AM
    Can you tell us what the email program is. It'll help us provide better answers.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2005, 08:13 AM
    Runtime Error
    HI,
    Here is a link:

http://www.freedownloadtools.com/

This will run a program that can determine what the problem is.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 24, 2005, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    HI,
    Here is a link:

http://www.freedownloadtools.com/

This will run a program that can determine what the problem is.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    Nice idea Fred, but it's a pity that you have to PAY for this to make it work.
    You only find this out AFTER you have scanned your machine!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Java 2 runtime versus MSJVM [ 4 Answers ]

Since Microsoft will soon no longer be supporting their java virtual machine, I downloaded Sun's Java 2 runtime. When my wife tried playing her java games on it, everything was slowed right down. I uninstalled Java 2 and went back to MSJVM and everything worked very well. My question is, since...

Error [ 2 Answers ]

I have a game I tried to download and all that comes up is the message as follows. 16 bit c drive / autoexc.nt system file not suitable. It's a old game that says for win 95 and I have a win. XP does this matter? Thank you

Runtime error [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I received this email from my sister I can`t help can anyone ? Thanks very much, Lynn "stef has a runtime error when she opens up her comp and it won't let her on to the net so can't get her to download anything to sort it out, got any ideas, she has tried system restore but it...

Dns Error [ 1 Answers ]

Ran Adaware On Xp With Service Pack 2. Quarantined Some 650 Files And Now Have No Internet Connection.seems Like It Should Work Still But Doesn't Until I Restore The Files... help Please. Im Not Very Computer Iliterate. Thanks.

Vxd error - win me os [ 3 Answers ]

Windows ME refuse to startup on a friend's system. It sticks with this error message: An exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C004C715 in VXD VFAT (01)*000025. This was called from 0028:C182A5C0 in VXD voltrack (04)*00000430 It may be possible to continue normally. Well it doesn't continue...

View more questions Search