Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giannakylie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I think there might be a ghost in my house
    We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was asleep. And I was to scared to go look. Could there be a ghost in my house??
    xxbreezy Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 24, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Wow!! Sure sounds like a spirit to me. Have you tried getting pictures or recordings that either will explain away the noises or verify you have a ghost visiting you? Give it a try! I may prove to be very interesting.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 05:48 AM

Well that is strange! Just let it go around and it will soon be found ah and also don't keep it a secret remember:
    The Darkness Creeps along in this world within its secrets
    Tell everyone in your house that there might be a ghost in your house!
    natti-atti Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2009, 10:55 PM

Im only 11
    I have a ghost in my room
    No one believes me they say I'm just imagining it
    I tried to record it one night but when I woke up my camera was missing I found it on the roof all smashed up with the memory card gone.
    But I soon got to understand it now it stays in my cupboard it does not bother me anymore try talking to it
    May sound crazy but most of the time the spirits just need help.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 08:20 PM

Well, if you were my Daughter/Son I would believe you!
    Inahya Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2010, 04:02 PM

Today is April/27/2010. I have both a house phone and a cell phone. I was looking for my cell phone so I called it with my house phone. The dial tone came on, everything seemed normal. Finally I found my cell phone I answer my house phone so I can hear myself speaking through both phones at the same time, I paused because I heard a woman's voice come out of the house phone I listened for awhile she was talking about random things, Then a jumble of other voices came on. It didn't sound like a normal phone call it sounded as if she/they weren't close to the phone but she/they were close enough for me to hear them. The other day I was sleeping in my room and when I woke up I saw that my door was open, I hate sleeping with my door open so I knew I didn't open it or I forgot it open by mistake. My step-dad died in 2006 but when he was alive he usually checked on me while I was sleeping and he would forget to close the door when he walked out. When I woke up I felt as if someone was watching me and I felt a heavy presence in the room. Okay last one, Now I've been kind of paranoid but I know its for a reason. I was looking in a pocket sized mirror and when I look at myself there was a weird figure behind me so I put the mirror down, then I took a nap. When I was getting ready to actually start sleeping I heard a woman's voice yell my name out very loud. I walked into my mothers room by her door and I said "Yes?" when I walked closer to her she was sleeping. I don't know what's happening but its pretty creepy.
    kassiecakes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 09:15 AM
    I really need some help.
    My parents are away, I told my mum I was going to check up on the house when she called the house someone answered, (I wasn't there) when she called my cell today she asked me if I picked up the phone to her the other day, but I said I hadn't (I haven't been over to the house yet) so I called the house straight after getting off the phone to my mum. It rang of a second and someone answered, I've done this various times and the same thing keeps happening. But whoever is at the other end of the phone isn't saying anything, they stay on for 43 seconds exactly every time I call then hang up.
    When I was young I had various encounters with a spirit, until I moved out. In 3 days I am moving back home. Is this weird or am I being paranoid.
    I would be grateful for any help you can give me?
    angelblue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 09:53 AM

I like to know how do you know if you have a ghost in your house is because the start of the year I had a brown cat siting outsite of my place looking though my window it was late at night it happenda few times and then things happened to me my boyfirnd cheart on me then I go in the longroom siting there watching TV I get a cold chill come over me now I have my next door car comes to my front door siting there a few times then it gos away tonight it come back so my daughter let it in so we what to see whatthe cat dose so the cat look around but walk up the hall way but it would not go into my daughters bedroom so it sit there for abit then walk away and then it went and sit outside of my bedroom but it would not go in and just look so after that the cat walk back outside and take off you may think I am mad but I feel there is someone watching me etc I don't know the sgins of if you have a gohost or something like that etc
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2010, 06:46 PM

Hi there
    Spirits are in most peoples homes. They should be removed as soon as they are encountered. They do cause harm mentally as they install fear in the persons mind.ghostgone .com is a company in canada that removes these from the home so they will not come back
    chulatina12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by natti-atti View Post
    Im only 11
    i have a ghost in my room
    no one believes me they say im just imagining it
    I tried to record it one night but when i woke up my camera was missing i found it on the roof all smashed up with the memory card gone.
    but i soon got to understand it now it stays in my cupboard it does not bother me anymore try talking to it
    may sound crazy but most of the time the spirits just need help.
    I tottaly believe you my family is the same way I been seeing ghost since I was 3 the same girl and nobody believes me and my stuff is missing my phone was everything I am 12 and I am the little one in the house I believe you... remember your not the only one =)
    Power36113 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 10:03 PM
    I'm 14 years old. I don't believe in ghosts but... spirits.. maybe. I think there is a spirit in my house. When I am awake at night at the computer, I hear noises but my bro is on the other computer (very quietly) or asleep, and my parents are asleep too. I have 3 cats but they don't run around the house at night.
    I am afraid to come out of my room at night. I am very scared of the dark, for I cannot see what is in the dark. I am a Christian and I will pray and ask God if He can remove these strange happenings from my home, but otherwise, I wonder what's in my house?
    This morning (12:01am on Saturday October 23, 2010) my cat Addie and I both heard a noise on my large den window. I got my big bro and we turned off the lights and looked out the window and nuthin was there! I'm not just scared of the dark, I'm easily scared, too. :( SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME... I'm scared to death of my house!
    hoopgirl123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 09:59 AM
    Idk if its me or what I am 17 and last year I always woke up at 3 am always and one night I woke up once and I saw a floating face on the corner of the bed then when I was watching TV one time I heard a mans voice say my name so I got freaked out and every time I walk back to my room at night I feel like I'm getting stared at so I don't know if its me or what :(
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 30, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Comment on Inahya's post
    I normally hear my mum or grandma or my sister calling me but their not I know its creepy and when I again heard I didn't go to my mum and she came and said why am I not coming she needs help with my sister
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 30, 2011, 08:58 AM
    Comment on natti-atti's post
    I'm 10 and I do feel the same but I get a cold chill when I want to record the next door or my house so I never did got proof
    nightpirate1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 05:53 PM
    My house is about 14 years old. When my sister is gone and I sleep in her bed things get I can her footsteps and a door opening every five minutes. But this is only when everybody goes to sleep. I also feel heat on my back side once I turn the lights off.

Also my dog has recently been afraid. She has been afraid to walk into any room except for dining room. She some times comes in to the living room, but she's always looking round and hearing stuff. I'm not sure what it is but it scares me.
    Phantom5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 10:28 AM
    A few months ago my family and I were having our own trouble around the house. It was inhabited by three spirits. A man, tall and stocky with broad shoulders. The other two were two young boys. The first time I saw the man was when I was getting ready early in the morning for school and walked down my lit hallway to grab something from the kitchen. When I was walking back I looked up and saw the top half of a silhouette of the man move from my room (which was at the end of the hall) to the guest room (which is on the side door of the hall) It was the scariest thing I had ever seen. The first time I saw the two boys was when I was cooking something in the kitchen and kept seeing this back shadow moving from side to side in the living room, like it was flying from one end to the other. When I finally turned to see if it was a bug or something, I saw the silhouette of the two boys and it looks like they were playing catch. I only saw it for a split second before it disappeared. My mom said she had been having problems too, she was watching TV in her room with my dad and she looked at her door which was cracked open and saw a silhouette of a man standing in the doorway with a white face and once she saw it it was gone. She called me over and asked if I was standing outside her door a moment ago, when I replied no the book on her bed literally flew off and landed 5 feet away and off the bed.

The way we finally managed to get rid of the ghost was that we blessed the house with fresh holy water from our church. We told them that it's time to move on and to please not bother us anymore. And as of right now it's been working, though, I'm wary about it because the night we did the blessing I felt as if I was being watched in my sleep. I groggily opened my eyes and saw a black mass in front of my bed and I couldn't move for a moment until I closed my eyes and prayed for it to go away. It was gone and I could move again, but that was the last of it for now.
    animal whispere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 09:11 PM
    I believe you some spirits won't bother you I am 99 percent sure there is a spirit in my house my door opens on its own even when its locked things move around the house like I left my TV remote on the couch and in the morning I found it in the kitchen the spirit doesn't bother me its friendly and doesn't to hurt me I feel like I'm being watched sometimes and get chills from nowhere but basically some spirits just want to live somewhere and not be bothered but that's just how I have it yours is different
    Flintville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 03:56 AM
    Disagreeing with leebeef-

There is generally NO reason to eliminate any spirits. Most have come part and parcel of your home, or the land it is upon.
    Unless you are in danger it would be almost cruel to do so.

Spirits are not scary things.
    Hollywood, and fearsome people have taught us young that spirits, ghosts, and hauntings are to be feared.
    I assure you that such is not the case. Most spirits are quiet beings who go about their 'lives' and leave us alone.

For the author of the story above, my own mother would hear footsteps on the stairs coming up toward the sleeping floor of the home- There have been many times that I, or my daughter, have heard 'things moving about'
    Mostly the noises sound like very light furniture- or boxes, being slid across the flooring above our heads. (We always hear this on the floor above us, no matter what floor we are on when we hear the noises).
    Upstairs, the noises even come from the attic; which I have no intention of going into anyway.

No one has ever been hurt in this house- (I lived here as a child, 'til I was 18- later buying the farm back from the estate after my folks had passed on).

At least 3 people have died in this home over the many years it has been here- So having a spirit or two is almost to be expected.

It is NOT to be feared.
    cole adam t Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Well, me and my mom just moved into this house about a month ago and there was someone shot in the frontyard a week before and the thind day we moved in in my room , I fuond my TV with a speaker stacked upside down and on the fifth day I saw a pure white blr walk in front of me , my mom saw it about 2 weeks later and last night we found 3 pictures spread out in a line on the floor what does this mean??
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 12, 2012, 05:57 PM
    It has no specific meaning. Only that spiritual manifestations are active in your home. If you and your family are uncomfortable with it, have it removed.

Quote Originally Posted by cole adam t View Post
    well, me and my mom just moved into this house about a month ago and there was someone shot in the frontyard a week before and the thind day we moved in in my room , i fuond my tv with a speaker stacked upside down and on the fifth day i saw a pure white blr walk infront of me , my mom saw it abt 2 weeks later and last night we found 3 pictures spread out in a line on the floor what does this mean???

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a ghost in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my...

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

~Is there a ghost in my house~ 2 many strange coincedences have happened! [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: OK... we've been in this new rent house for about 3 months now. It's a 3 bedroom - 1280 sq. ft. house. It's' on piers and overall is a cute clean house. My husband, two year old daughter, & I live there. Well, over the past 3 months... I have noticed the glass light bulb cover on the...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search