Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaiefllr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Does this mean I am pregnant
    I have been feeling really sick and tierd and I have a back pain I also I have been feeling dizzy and I have gone off some foods they make me sick just looking at them I can't stand fryed food also I have had this pain in my womb it is on just on side and it can be sharp some times it can feel like it is a period pain my boobs have got bigger and sometimes there is a little pain in my nipples I am 3 days late on my period I fell that I am pregnant but I am woried about this pain is it normal please answer me I have had no bleeding please some one help me
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 05:28 AM
    The only way your going to find out to do a test, or see your dr no one here will say yes your pregnant its just not possible.
    So sweety its time to do a home pregnancy test or go see your dr and have him do bloods.
    Good luck.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Definitely get in to see your doctor if there are pains. It could be normal, but it could also be something potentially serious/dangerous(an ectopic pregnancy is often felt as a sharp pain, felt on one side of the stomach, typically to one side or the other of the belly button region. May or may not show up on a hpt. Back pain, and should pain can also be a symptom. If not treated it could be damaging and even fatal) Take a pregnancy test. No matter the results, if you continue to have pains, make sure you go in to see the doctor. Good luck
    BabyAbagail06 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Like they say get a test and if you are then good and if your not then you need to go to a hospital and get checked out...

So get a test and find out for yourself...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know if I'm pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

I am going on 3 weeks late. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both have been negative. This would be my 2nd child, and I don't have any of the syptoms I had the first pregnancy. My period I believe tried to come on time however I just spotted the one time. My periods have been irregular in...

Am I Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been having unprotected sex with my partner now for 3 months. He does not withdraw. My last period was 2 weeks ago and the one before that was 2 weeks ago. Its now coming up the 2 week mark again and Im feeling very strange syptoms. I feel very tired craving chocolate and crisps all the time,...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi me again, I did another hpt this morning and it came back negative still hve all the signs of pregnancy and still no sign of my period. I think I could have conceived on 3 or 4th feb which is the date of my missed period is it to early to tell with a hpt. I have an appointment with my docter...

Could I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: basically me and my boyfriend have been getting quite physical lately, this made sound really paranoid but I can't help but think of the worst. About a week ago me and him were getting quite physical with each other and he started to play with himself. He then started to play with me......

Can I get pregnant yet [ 2 Answers ]

I just got off the depo shot on nov 20. I had been on it for 6 years can I be pregnant already. I have the signs of being pregnant but can it happen that quick can it just be side effects of getting off the depo shot. I also heard that you can become sterile for being on the shot for that...

View more questions Search