Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybear_434 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Apr 22, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Over Dose!
    I'm seriously thinking about overdosing right now!! Someone help me get through this please!! :mad:
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Sweetie, honest... you will get through this! Don't do something that drastic. You can tell just by the answers that you have received tonight that people care. If you feel that bad, call 9-1-1 or a suicide prevention line and they WILL help you! I promise, if you don't give up and try to help yourself everything will all work out...

Please, hun... I care... I really do. Make a call now.

Love, Didi
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 11:42 PM
    If you are considering taking your life, then the first thing that I want you to think about is all of the people in your life who will be hurt by your actions.

The next thing that I think that you should do is get the phonebook and look up a mental health center or emergency room at a hospital and CALL them!

Didi is correct. But, you need to calm down. People are listening to you right now.

Apr 22, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Right now I am trying to calm myself, if I'm going to feel like this the rest of my life. Why deel with it?

I'm really debating right now
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Anger must be expressed... if it is acted IN - it becomes DEPRESSION
    ... if it is acted OUT - we hurt others
    ... if it is acted UPON - we hurt ourselves
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 11:52 PM
    I'm hoping that you will make a phone call. It won't hurt you.
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 11:53 PM
    You will NOT feel this way for the rest of your life... I promise! You just need to stop holding it all in. Take the steps we have suggested and you will feel relief. You can't do it all on your own.

I KNOW of what I am telling you.

Love, Didi
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:02 AM
    I think you are overwhelmed by a lot of things. What is the one thing that bothers you the most? Why don't we work on that tonight? Tell us about it...

Love, Didi

Apr 23, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    You will NOT feel this way for the rest of your life... I promise! You just need to stop holding it all in. Take the steps we have suggested and you will feel relief. You can't do it all on your own.

I KNOW of what I am telling you.

Love, Didi
    I been taking my pain out on myself all this time and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of everything.
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:04 AM
    If you make a phone call, as has been suggested, you will feel better.

Apr 23, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    I think you are overwhelmed by a lot of things. What is the one thing that bothers you the most? Why don't we work on that tonight? Tell us about it...

Love, Didi
    I don't know its just everything combined. But I think the number one thng is that I can't talk to anyone even if its about little stuff I just don't have anyone
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:06 AM
    We do want to help you with your problems. That is part of what this site is for. But, people who respond to you here can't do it as fast as someone who is talking on the phone with you or face-to-face with you.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Yeah, I hear you on that one! You're right! It's time to stop taking all your pain out on yourself and start taking steps to make your life better! You just need to realize that it has to be done one step at a time. See the post before this one... can you tell me one thing that we can work on tonight?

Didi
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Don't know where you live. It would help us to know that.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Sweetie... you say people won't listen, and you have people here who are listening. We know that you have so much going on that it's overwhelming you. If there is nobody there with you that you can talk to... and you NEED the arm around you... a live voice... then call a suicide prevention centre. If you send me a PM and tell me where you are I can get you the right number.

People can't listen if you won't talk.

Love, Didi

Apr 23, 2007, 12:12 AM
    I think I have ptsd I get so mad like today as soon as I woke up she started yelling get up you don't do anything aorund here. She was saing il punch you in your head clean up the living room you don't do anything around here.it made me so mad I cut myself this morning
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:13 AM
    Didi is right. Please do what she has said.

Apr 23, 2007, 12:19 AM
    iight man I won't do anything drastic tonight. I like this. I really trust that you guies care about me
    aquarialight Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2007, 12:19 AM
    1-800-SUICIDE* 1-800-273-TALK
    1-800-784-2433* 1-800-273-8255

Okay, here's the facts, many women attempt suicide and fail because the take wimpy ways of taking their lifes like over dosing on pills which will be VERY PAINFUL when your livers explode. And more men who attempt suicide commit it! Because they choose ways that will finish them off, no doubts in their heads.
    Here's what I did when I felt so overwhelmed to the point that I couldn't stand it anymore, I wrote it out. Wrote out all my frustration, typed it into a blog, expressed all my anger and frustration on the internet and really it helped.
    ALso, I don't believe you want to die. You know you're a good enough person to continue to live cause if you really wanted to die, you wouldn't have come on here and started talking to us looking for advice, so bravo to you for doing the right thing.
    The numbers up there are the phone numbers, NATIONAL PHONE NUMBERS to the suicide hotline from online. I hope that if things get any worse for you, or if you're still thinking about it you'll make the call and save yourself from suicide.
    Take it from someone who did overdose and survived, it's not fun to have doctors shove a tube down your throat (which makes you VOMIT ALOT) and then put charcoal down to your stomach. It's not fun to have doctors shove a pee tube up your V***** and monitor your pee every half hour. So you know what I'm saying.
    If you want to do what I told you to do about the blog livejournal is pretty good and sort of private, if you want to blog and have people read it, myspace is pretty good for that one. My name is aquarialight on both if you ever want a friend. I hope you make the choice that's best for you.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear_434
    i think i have ptsd i get so mad like today as soon as i woke up she started yelling get up u dont do anything aorund here. she was saing il punck you in your head clean up the living room you dont do anything around here.it made me so mad i cut myself this morning
    Why do you think you have ptsd? Has something horrible happened to you? I can tell you are in a lot of pain. Has she always been like this or is it only since your dad got sick and died? Your anger is very normal. You hold so much in... you need to get it out. Someone who can talk to you in person can respond faster and help you more. I'm here for you, but it would be so much better for you to talk to someone in person about stuff like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dose anyone know the songs name [ 2 Answers ]

A part of the song is la lalala love lalalala love lalalala la love la love love love it's a famous wedding song

What dose he mean? [ 8 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for almost a year and a half. He left me for someone else while I just started college. 6 months go by, he calls me seeing how I was doing. He wanted to go out for coffee. After the conversation he text message me saying "I think about what did i did to us all...

Dose he still care about me? [ 1 Answers ]

OK. So my boyfriend and I were dating for almost 6 months. And I thought things were going great.he seemed happy and normal. And even on the day he broke up with me he said he really loved me and would always love me. But if he loves me then why did he break up with me? He said that I was to...

Why dose he come around saying he still wants to be with me? [ 13 Answers ]

About 4 years ago I was in a really good realshionship with a brilliant guy even though I was young I thought he was the one and that it would last forever although he later finished it for one reason or another, since we spilt up all that time ago we have kept in contact well not close contact but...

View more questions Search