Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aquarialight Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2007, 12:23 AM
    Oh really? That woman that you're talking about, is that you're mom? Who ever that is sounds verbally abusive. They should get help too. My mom put me down and treated me junkie every day until I moved out. I'm glad you're not going to overdose tonight. Thank you.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:26 AM
    I care too!
    Here are the numbers.

Hope suicide hotline 24/7
    1-800-SUICIDE
    1-800-784-(2433)

Suicide prevention hotline
    1-800-273-TALK
    1-800-273-(8255)

National Youth Crisis Hotline
    1-800-442-HOPE
    1-800-442 -(4673)
    babybear_434 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2007, 12:27 AM
    Just so much that I have witnesed that has happened wth my father that I think I shouldn't of .
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:28 AM
    There you go! There are the numbers you need. Thank you aquarialight.

Hun, my mom almost killed herself. It was truly horrible. Honestly, you don't want that. PLEASE call one of those numbers. Then you get to someone who can really empathize and you know a real voice is better than this! :) Will you give it a try?

Things will seem a bit better tomorrow, and they will probably help you find a person to share with for when we aren't around or able to help.

Love, Didi
    babybear_434 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aquarialight
    Oh really? that woman that you're talking about, is that you're mom? Who ever that is sounds verbally abusive. They should get help too. My mom put me down and treated me junkie every day until I moved out. I'm glad you're not going to overdose tonight. Thank you.
    Yea its my mother , se says stuff like that all the time. And she fights me but I can never win:( she is alwayse doing something

Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    There you go! There are the numbers you need. Thank you aquarialight.

Hun, my mom almost killed herself. It was truly horrible. Honestly, you don't want that. PLEASE call one of those numbers. Then you get to someone who can really empathize and you know a real voice is better than this! :) Will you give it a try?

Things will seem a bit better tomorrow, and they will probably help you find a person to share with for when we aren't around or able to help.

Love, Didi
    OK I will I hope you are right
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Well, the good news is that you have a ton of people here who care... lots of numbers for you to call to get a person who you can talk to on the phone who won't be judgemental... and if you do have ptsd there IS help for that, too! In fact, very successful treatments are out there for that.

I'm glad you have decided not to do something tonight. Do you go to school tomorrow? Do you have any friends who you might talk to tomorrow? Any favourite teacher?

Anyhow, why don't you call one of those numbers and let us know what they are like and if you find them helpful. We'll be here for you...

Didi
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:34 AM
    It sounds like your calming down now...
    That's good...

Please remember that ending it is not the answer,
    Getting to the root cause of your troubles is...

Then, finding a way to cope... so you can be happy again.

You can talk to us here...

Please make a note of the numbers if you ever feel the need to use them...
    There are live people there willing to talk you through it too...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:35 AM
    You have received a lot of advise from people that do care about you. So much that your mind is probably flooded right now with trying to sort everything out that you have heard.

Please make a phone call as has been suggested. You will feel better.

Using this site for what you need right now is not as good as talking with someone on the phone.

You need to be talking to someone on the phone. Please do it now.

I hope that you got my PM.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Sweetie, I have to go to bed soon... it's nearly 4 am where I live and I have been up since 7:00 am. I don't want you to think I'm abandoning you. I'll be on tomorrow night. Can you catch up with me then to let me know how you're feeling? Also, have you managed to reach someone at one of those numbers?

I'd really like to know all is okay before I go to bed.

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dose anyone know the songs name [ 2 Answers ]

A part of the song is la lalala love lalalala love lalalala la love la love love love it's a famous wedding song

What dose he mean? [ 8 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for almost a year and a half. He left me for someone else while I just started college. 6 months go by, he calls me seeing how I was doing. He wanted to go out for coffee. After the conversation he text message me saying "I think about what did i did to us all...

Dose he still care about me? [ 1 Answers ]

OK. So my boyfriend and I were dating for almost 6 months. And I thought things were going great.he seemed happy and normal. And even on the day he broke up with me he said he really loved me and would always love me. But if he loves me then why did he break up with me? He said that I was to...

Why dose he come around saying he still wants to be with me? [ 13 Answers ]

About 4 years ago I was in a really good realshionship with a brilliant guy even though I was young I thought he was the one and that it would last forever although he later finished it for one reason or another, since we spilt up all that time ago we have kept in contact well not close contact but...

View more questions Search