Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    femalecasanova Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Trying to figure out the name of a movie
    When I was a little girl in the 70"s I remember watching a movie and I would love to see this movie again. I can not remember the name of the movie but I think that at the end a little girl was walking down the steps on the outside of a house carrying a doll in here arms. For some reason when I think about this movie I am hearing the poem, "the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out". Can anyone tell me the name of the movie? Thanks in advance!
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 23, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Hi there,
    That would be `Picture mommy dead` IMDb page

The "worms crawl in, the worms crawl out" is from `The hearse song`.

Hope that helps,

-b-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

I can't figure out who it's by! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

.:confused: I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy really high pitched on the chorus and some of the lyrics are... "All I want, all I want is a little place of my own where I can rest my head." It's been on my mind forever, and...

Trying to figure out a movie from the 90's! [ 2 Answers ]

It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name.. Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think....

Please help me figure out the title of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is obscure. I think this movie was made in the 80's, it was kind of a kid's movie that my teachers used to show when I was in elementary school. It's about a woman who loses her ring in a doughnut factory or something like that. Then everyone has to eat all the doughnuts to find the...

View more questions Search