Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freeman4 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 02:31 PM
    So just say , Jesus I know you and then go have a picnic. Is that all there is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What type of christian are you? [ 90 Answers ]

I want to know how many different types of christianity there are, and what they do. If you are reading this and you are a christian, what is the name of your group? And how do you know you are the right group? Do your prayers get answered and if so, how? I am a christian, but I feel discouraged...

On Being a Christian [ 14 Answers ]

What did Jesus tell his disciples they should do? And, if someone does those things, is he then a Christian, or is there something more that he must do that Jesus did not mention? Will all Christians be saved? What does Jesus say about that? M:)RGANITE

Do you know the name this christian song? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this song and I've been trying to search it but I can't figure it out! :confused: the lyrics are: Here at your thrown Here at your feet Resting my head upon your altar Your fire consuming me Hearing your voice Speaking your word Wipering to my heart Like...

What Is Being a Christian? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to understand the different denominations of Christianity. I would like to able to catagorize what I believe in. I believe in God, But I don't think that religion has to be learned in a church. Also I Don't believe God has expectations in what we must do in our lifes and that we can...

Christian [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am Mich3. I was looking for a Christian page. Is there one here?

View more questions Search