Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marcusstorm Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Looking for a chat
    Hey my name is Kate, I'm from Melbourne Australia and I'm just looking for someone to share my problems. I have a few issues with my family and also memorys that keep pestering me. I hope there's someone out there that won't mind having a chat to me. Thanks xx look forward to hearing from you
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Hi Kate, Why don't you just post a question and you should get lots of feedback/answers from others. Getting a lot of responses usually can help you sort things out.

Hugs, Didi
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Hi Kate. Im from Sydney, Australia. What is your problem. Post some details and there are loads of people here willing to help. Don't be shy!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 11:16 PM
    I agree with the above two posts. So, please ask away.

However, you did use the word "chat." Please know that this is not a chatroom like so many others on the Internet. It is a place to ask questions and give answers.

When you post something here, it may take awhile for it to get noticed. The people who are online to see and respond to your question are not necessarily online at the same time you are.

I say this so that you will not get disappointed if someone does not answer you right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Website Chat [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm nimesh patel Tell me how camrog.com web adition work Camfrogweb.com

Boyfriend's chat [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend and me haven't been dating that long but we've known each other for 2 years. Our relationship has been going really good. We see each other a few times a week and talk everyday. We rarely fight and when we do we make up the same night. Now we also both have myspace accounts and talk...

I want a chat room [ 7 Answers ]

We need some sort of chatroom on this site I think it would be cool

Chat files [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Jendor, If you have the latest version of MSN these instructions should work... In MSN, Click on Tools and then Options. Then Click on the Messages tab up the top. You should see an option at the bottom of that window for message logging. By ticking that box you can chose a location to...

View more questions Search