Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonya9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Arrested for shoplifting
    I was arrested for shoplifting. The total items was $100.00 They called the cops . They made me to sign a form not to go to that store again. Cops told me that I will not have a criminal record but I will receive a notice to pay penalty. I am worried if they will notify my employer or will this will be on my record and will this effect my job. This was my first and last shoplifting. I am so embarrassed and so worried. Please let me know if there is going to some other surprises for me later on.

Thanks,
    Sonya
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2007, 05:42 PM
    If you were not arrest and did not go to court, you will not have a criminal record,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Terrorist from Al-Gebra arrested [ 6 Answers ]

At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales...

Arrested by theft under 5000 [ 12 Answers ]

:( I made a very stupid mistake last month, stole some nail worth under 10$ from Canadiantire, caught by security and they called police. I got a ticket from police that notice me to make fingerprint next week to police station, and go to court by the end of this month.Now I 'm unemployment, so I...

Child arrested [ 5 Answers ]

In California is a child allowed to be questioned by a police officier after being arrested without a parent present? What if they do not book her and ask you to bring her back to be booked? If she is caught stealing to I get sued for civil charges of $500.00? Does she get charged with a felony...

Arrested for a fine already PAID? [ 11 Answers ]

My husband was driving through our city on a Saturday night at 1 am with my Dad, who had just broke up with my step mom, and noticed a police car turn around and pull behind him. My husband was already aware of the speed limit (35mph) and driving accordingly. The officer followed him for almost a...

Arrested - No Criminal Record [ 4 Answers ]

If a person was arrested and in the end, did not receive a criminal record, is that person still bondable? Will the arrest show up when a security check is done on that person? This relates to law in Ontario, Canada.

View more questions Search