Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2024, 12:29 PM
    Oops I did it again
    It's the stuff of movie comedy . Someone who reads everything on the teleprompter even if it is a written instruction to pause .

Anchorman - Teleprompter - YouTube

Clueless Joe again read the instruction on the teleprompter as a part of his speech . He did it during an address to the NABTU construction workers' union yesterday . In this case not only was Clueless instructed ; but apparently those impromptu chants of "4 more years " aren't spontaneous .

Biden appears to read script instructions out loud in latest teleprompter gaffe: 'Four more years, pause' | Fox News

This is becoming a routine

‘Repeat the line’: Biden mocked for reading teleprompter instruction during live broadcast | Viral (youtube.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2024, 12:59 PM
    Possible explanations.

1. The man stutters.
    2. He meant it in a wry style, tongue in cheek.
    3. He is having hormonal issues.
    4. The Israeli Mossad is behind the whole thing.
    5. His white privilege is coming back to haunt him.
    6. He saw several women in the crowd whose hair he wanted to sniff and it put him off his game.
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2024, 04:18 PM
    More than 6 in 10 (63%) say they’re not very or not at all confident in Biden’s mental capability to serve effectively as president, turning his coming State of the Union address into something of a real-time audition for a second term. A similar but slightly smaller share (57%) say that Trump lacks the memory and acuity for the job.
    Ahead of Biden's SOTU, more than 6 in 10 US adults doubt his mental capability | AP News
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2024, 06:46 PM
    In both cases, more than half of the people doubt their mental ability to do the job. How encouraging. Imagine what could have happened if the repubs had nominated a truly intelligent, mentally-capable candidate.
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2024, 03:16 AM
    The 18 wheeler fabrication is back

Fact check: Biden repeats his false claim that he ‘used to drive an 18-wheeler’ | CNN Politics
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2024, 04:39 AM
    I think he's convinced these things really happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use color oops? [ 0 Answers ]

I have salt and pepper roots and last colored blond with brown low lights about two months ago, will this allow me to go back to salt and pepper?

Color Oops [ 0 Answers ]

I have naturally dark hair but for years I have been dying it. My hair was a reddish color for some before I decided to dye my hair black about a year ago, I now want to go lighter but the hair stylist said I need to bleach my hair or else it won't work. I def. don't want to do that. Will color...

Oops [ 1 Answers ]

I always use the same box color "natural blonde" but today the top has some red while the ends turned gray. What should I do even a ponytail looks funny? Would a toner work or should I just bleach it with another color. My tried and turn color after 5 years has failed me. HELP

OOps! What can I do now? [ 3 Answers ]

I hope that I am not in too much trouble. I failed to file my IL state taxes last year. I have filed every year and last year,, well, I never sent it out. I found it about 6 months ago. . I had a refund due of 68.00. Now this year I owe state taxes. I had little taken out from state during the...

Oops where have I gone [ 1 Answers ]

I seemed to cleverly get rid off my folder in Docs and Settings. I wanted to check out a file in locals but was not showing so I went to the attributes and ticked hidden. The properties of the folder was changing in numbers then when I went back to the Docs & Settings... magic. Now I don't want...

View more questions Search