Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2024, 03:48 AM
    strange bedfellows
    I can't grasp why LGBTQ++XYZ support Hamas in the Hamas Israel war. Do they not realize how their life would be like in a radical Islamic-Nazi world ?

It seems they are unhinged from history and reality

If they are lucky they face long prison sentences in Gaza . Often they are executed in the most horrible ways.

Palestine: Torture, Death of Hamas Detainee | Human Rights Watch (hrw.org)

Meanwhile Israel grants asylum for gays and transformers

Israel to allow LGBT Palestinians granted temporary asylum to work | The Times of Israel

All these radical Maoist GenZ ers who are turning elite college campuses in the US into Nazi training camps should keep this in mind.

Pro-Palestinian protests sweep US colleges after Columbia arrests | AP News
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2024, 04:13 AM
    Meanwhile Columbia U has suspended in person classes and is going all virtual because it is unsafe for a Jewish student to be on campus.

Statement from Columbia University President Minouche Shafik | Office of the President

The President of the University ;Minouche Shafik, apologized to the radicals disrupting the campus for having NYC police clear them off campus.

Columbia University protester yells 'We're all Hamas': video (nypost.com)

At New York University, an encampment set up by students swelled to hundreds of protesters throughout the day Monday. The school said it warned the crowd to leave, then called in the police after the scene became disorderly and the university said it learned of reports of “intimidating chants and several antisemitic incidents.” Shortly after 8:30 p.m., officers began making arrests.
    Pro-Palestinian protests sweep US colleges after Columbia arrests | AP News

Donors to these so called elite campuses should take their cue from Robert Kraft

Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2024, 11:14 AM
    Clueless Joe's "very fine people on both sides " moment

“I condemn the antisemitic protests, that’s why I set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don’t understand what’s going on with the Palestinians and their, how they’re being —,”(he was cut off before completing his thought)

This statement happened after All Out Crazy said Israel was committing genocide. They were together for some Earth Day event .
    He was asked if he condemned antisemitic protests on elite college campus' .

Remember when Clueless Joe claimed he was not going to run for President and later changed his mind after Trump saying there were very fine people on both sides after Charlottesville ?

He even said that last month

“Look, I wasn’t going to run in 2020, because I just lost my son Beau a little earlier and—until I watched what happened down in—in Virginia when those folks came out of the fields carrying torches and—and Nazi flags and accompanied by white supremacists,”

Remarks by President Biden, President Obama, and President Clinton in a Moderated Conversation with Stephen Colbert at a Campaign Reception | New York, NY | The White House

I guess he thinks there were very fine people on October 7

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange noise from strange critter [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a popping sound, like large rain drop falling on metal, and located a critter that looked somewhat like either a larvae, or a flat worm or such on the window sill, about 1/2 inch long and maybe 1/16 inch wide... one end, about 20% of the critter would lift and make a popping sound I could...

Strange looking bug what is it? [ 4 Answers ]

White 6 legs

The strange one [ 1 Answers ]

How could you do with some company you have to go out with them in the first time and they look they are close friends but you are the strange one.. how could u acclimatize with that?

Strange Cat [ 7 Answers ]

My mums cat does strange things. She is a happily normal and healthy cat BUT she never poops in her litter NEVER,always in the spare bathroom where her litter is but never in it, always besides it or by the door. This is so bizarre. She is 4 yrs old and has been doing so shortly after my mum got...

Why does she think I'm strange [ 14 Answers ]

We were going away for the day to a pool party. I asked my girlfriend if it was OK if I put my car in her garage. She was looking at me like why would you do that... so I explained its going to be 90 plus and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it out of the baking sun. Later at the end of...

View more questions Search