Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2024, 03:16 AM
    Coup de gras
    Coup de gras is a final death blow

Dem Rep Bennie Thompson has proposed a bill that would strip Trump of Secret Service protection if he is convicted .

Disgraced Former Protectees Act Text (house.gov)

The likelihood of him NOT being convicted in the NYC and the DC case are slim to none. In NYC the court seated a juror who admitted to TDS and claimed could still be unbiased. One juror was dismissed only when relatives and friends outed him as a Trump hater .
    What do you think Trump's chances are in Riker's Island or Sing Sing NY jails ?

This bill will not pass ......I think. But it gives you a window into the Dems mindset.

But you say there is no way the Dems would off an inconvenient foe. Has anyone seen Vince Foster, Seth Rich, and Jeffery Epstein lately ?

Whistleblowers Gal Luft (currently in hiding ) and Alexander Smirnov(under arrest) who can prove Quid Pro Joe's Biden Crime family was influence peddling are indicted by the same DOJ that is trying to take down Trump criminally.

When the Dems go on the march against a political opponent ;they march to the tune of El Deguello

El Degüello - Wikipedia

Check out some similar questions!

coup de gras [ 9 Answers ]

September 1781 .After stunning upset victories in the South ,the Brit Army abandoned the South and marched to Yorktown where they expected to be evacuated or resupplied by the Brit fleet. The French aiding the Americans provided enough support to prevent the evacuation. The Brit Army cut off and...

Mardi gras beads [ 2 Answers ]

How do I make mardi gras beads?

Mardi Gras 2009 [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell when Mardi Gras will be in 2009?

Mardi Gras [ 7 Answers ]

I saw on TV something about mardi gras and I knew instantly I wanted to be there once. I know it is celebrated in North America somewhere, but I could not find much about a more specific location. Can someone help me out with this. Oh, and can that someone also confirm the date this is celebrated....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.