Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2024, 03:20 AM
    Clueless Joe's uncle's tragic death
    While doing a rambling reminiscence ;Clueless Joe suggested that his uncle ;who had been shot down over New Guinea ;had been eaten by cannibals.

note the brief pause as he attempts to find a pc word for cannibals.

Biden suggests uncle eaten by ‘cannibals’, but military says his WWII plane lost at sea #shorts - YouTube

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Expect a WH spokesperson to apologize to people who practice food diversity due to living in a food desert .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2024, 06:17 AM
    You have to wonder why these pols just make up these incredible stories. HC did the same thing with her wild tale about landing under fire in Kosovo. This is the reality.

According to the Pentagon’s Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency, Biden’s uncle, known by the family as “Bosie,” died on May 14, 1944, while a passenger on an Army Air Forces plane that, “for unknown reasons,” was forced to ditch in the Pacific Ocean off the northern coast of New Guinea. “Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard,” the agency states in its listing of Finnegan. “Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash.”
    Even the White House disagreed with Biden.
    “President Biden is proud of his uncle’s service in uniform,“ Bates said, adding Finnegan ”lost his life when the military aircraft he was on crashed in the Pacific after taking off near New Guinea.”
    It's not an issue of getting a few details wrong. For instance, his uncles volunteered after Pearl Harbor, not after D-Day, but that is somewhat understandable. Regardless, to just invent these ridiculously incorrect details is...worrisome. Major points that were incredibly wrong. 1. He was flying a recon mission. 2. He was shot down in New Guinea. 3. His body was never found because, evidently, it was eaten by cannibals.

Biden calls Trump unfit to lead the military and is off on details of uncle's death | AP News
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2024, 01:17 AM
    Not a Babylon Bee headline

White House admits Biden uncle wasn't eaten by cannibals, died in Pacific Ocean crash (nypost.com)

KJP defended Clueless Joe's cannibal comment by doing what she does best ;deflect by answering a different question.

The conversation began with a reporter jokingly asking Jean-Pierre whether there was a “cannibal tab” in the binder she carried to press briefings, prompting a laugh.
    “There’s no cannibal tab, what are you talking about?” she joked, adding, “Is that what you’re asking about?”
    When the reporter confirmed that was his question, she continued, “You saw the president, he was incredibly proud of his uncle’s service in uniform. You saw him at the war memorial, it was incredibly emotional and important to him.”
    KJP Defends Biden’s ‘Dubious’ Cannibals Story: ‘It Was A Really Proud Moment For Him’ | The Daily Wire

Hey you know with the price of food these days ;what's a person who is not from a privileged class to do ? Was Corn pop a cannibal too ?

“President Biden is proud of his uncle’s service in uniform,“ Bates said, adding Finnegan ”lost his life when the military aircraft he was on crashed in the Pacific after taking off near New Guinea.”

So he wasn't shot down either .His plane crashed
    Move on no more questions about Uncle Bozo . The problem with cannibals is you give them an inch they take a foot.
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2024, 04:51 AM
    “You saw the president, he was incredibly proud of his uncle’s service in uniform. You saw him at the war memorial, it was incredibly emotional and important to him.”
    All in all, it was pretty incredible.

It would be nice to get some sort of explanation of how Mr. Biden went from his uncle dying when the transport plane he was in crashed in the ocean to a story about being shot down while flying a recon aircraft and likely being consumed by cannibals. That's several steps beyond the dog eating a kid's homework.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2024, 04:54 AM
    What he did at the war memorial was a disgrace. He tied that whole bogus story about his uncle to bash Trump about statements Trump never made.
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2024, 05:33 AM
    Other than telling a story that was wildly untrue and then repeating a silly rumor about what Trump supposedly said, he actually was right on point. [SARC BIGTIME] It's actually sad how he has been placed in a position for which he is not capable. I don't think he has the mental capacity to do a considerably lessor job, much less the pres.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2024, 10:19 AM
    He screwed up on the D-Day reference, but the cannibal comment was in his wry style, tongue in cheek.
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2024, 11:47 AM
    He screwed up on the D-Day reference, but the cannibal comment was in his wry style, tongue in cheek.
    That's a rather amazing conclusion, that he was being "wry" and speaking "tongue in cheek" about the death of his uncle in WW2. Not even the White House has tried that one. I can only imagine that you are yourself the one being "wry" in your comment?

Truthfully, it was just a wild tale, or perhaps his memory is becoming pretty inaccurate. He's done it before about another relative who had been in the Battle of the Bulge. He claimed that when he was elected VP, he had a conversation with his father and, as a result of that chat, later tried to give the Purple Heart to his relative, Uncle Frank. Turned out both his father and Frank had died years before his election as VP, so that was another tall tale.

Biden Called Out By Fact Checkers For Dubious Story About ‘Uncle Frank’ and a Purple Heart (mediaite.com)
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2024, 01:05 PM
    That was not tongue in cheek . He really believes his Uncle was on some important recon mission(it was a courier flight) ;that his plane was shot down (it was “forced to ditch in the ocean” off the coast of the island “for unknown reasons.”...probably mechanical ) ;and that his body was not found because he was consumed by cannibals (according to the Army 3 men “failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash,”) .

His story about taking on Corn pop has more credibility It's the same pattern of lying so often he believes what he says is true.....like repeatedly saying Beau Biden was killed in Iraq . BTW the plane in the crash was an A20 Havoc bomber .It had 2 engines
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2024, 02:45 PM
    Might add that, as I understand it, he was a passenger on the aircraft and not the pilot.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2024, 03:29 PM
    He said he wants us to choose truth over lives and freedom over democracy by reelecting him

Because that's America

President Biden urges Americans to 'choose freedom over democracy’ | Watch (msn.com)
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2024, 05:16 AM
    The official WH "explanation" is this.

"So his uncle, who lost his life when the military aircraft he was on crashed in the Pacific after taking off near New Guinea. The president highlighted his uncle's story as he made the case for honoring our sacred commitment to equip those we send to war and take care of them and their families when they come home," Jean-Pierre said. "And as he reiterated, the last thing American veterans are or the last thing Americans should be called are suckers and losers. And those types of words should not come from a commander in chief, as we have in the past."
    If anyone can find an explanation for Biden saying his uncle was piloting an aircraft which was shot down and he seemingly was eaten by cannibals, please be sure to highlight it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2024, 01:57 PM
    As for the lie they keep telling about Trump

this is from libtard leaning Snopes "fact checkers "

the claim stemmed from a story by The Atlantic, which relied on anonymous, second-hand reports of Trump's alleged words; there was no independent footage or documented proof to substantiate the in-question comments; and Trump vehemently denies that he once called service members "losers" and "suckers." While it was certainly possible that he said those things, Snopes was unable to independently verify the claim.
    Did Trump Call Fallen Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'? | Snopes.com

From the article former Trump National Security boss John Bolton ;who is probably the most anti-Trumper former Trump official was on the trip and he denies Trump ever said that . Former Sec State Mike Pompeo who is also a Trump critic denies he made the comment.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2024, 02:20 PM
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2024, 06:09 PM
    While it was certainly possible that he said those things, Snopes was unable to independently verify the claim.
    It's "certainly possible" in the same sense that it's "certainly possible" that Biden said it, or you or I said it, or Wondergirl said it. It's a ridiculous statement intended to keep the rumor at least on life support while still being able to claim they labeled it as false.
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2024, 07:14 PM
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2024, 02:33 AM
    Selena Zito's report on Clueless Joe's stop in PA

Biden and his team chose to place him in three very Democratic cities where he is all but guaranteed to win in November. The Pennsylvania presidential contest, however, will not be decided primarily in those three cities, but rather in the rural/post-industrial counties such as Erie, Northampton, Luzerne, Bucks, and Beaver.
    Biden has forgotten how not to play it safe. He has forgotten the world outside of his bubble of Washington elites, his wife, and his brothers and sister, whose own lives are cloistered from the outside world of average people. His only impulse that remains from his time as a U.S. senator is a tendency to go off script, a lot, and talk about things that are either too far in the past for people to connect with or that have nothing to do with their daily concerns.
    While it is important to show up in the most important electoral state in the country — Biden needs Pennsylvania more than former President Donald Trump does — where you show up matters. What also matters is your message. Taxing the rich isn’t on everyone’s mind. The cost of groceries is. And telling people inflation is going down is also a bad message, because the prices themselves have never come down.

Perhaps if the president had to go shopping and put an item back on the shelves because it was too expensive he’d have a better idea. Or perhaps if he had gone downriver to where the 900 steelworkers were at a job fair, he would have changed more minds.
    And changing minds is what winning is all about in a state that is all about the margins.

Postcards from the edge of cannibalism - Washington Examiner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anything tragic happened in my house i.e. murder suicide natural death [ 3 Answers ]

Has any one been murdered or committed suicide in my house located in burlington New Jersey? >address removed per site rules<

How Do I Cope With A Tragic Death? [ 2 Answers ]

Kind of a long story but I'll try to summarize it the best I can. Thanks in advance for any advice given. Ok, so 10 months ago I lost my mother to cancer and kidney failure. We were extremely close. She died holding my hand. That hit me hard and at that point I was taking anti depressants to...

Uncle shot to death. [ 5 Answers ]

Well, my uncle was shot to death a couple days ago. He's only my uncle because he married my aunt. Although they lived less than a mile away I never saw them much and my family seems to think very little of him. However, I always wished I could get to know my aunt and uncle better. I don't know why...

Our tragic family death [ 4 Answers ]

My family just experienced a death. Their mother just died out of no warning. They won't be very respectful to me sometimes, and I am wondering how they are feeling. My daughter, is 12 and this is the time she needed a mother the most. I have my two sons who loved her and still do. I don't know...

Can't seem to cope after boyfriends tragic death [ 8 Answers ]

A little over a month ago my boyfriend was working on my car. He was underneath and the jack he was using slipped and the car fell crushing him. He was only 42 and very healthy. I am the one who found him and I am having a really hard time dealing with it all. I still feel like it's all a really...

View more questions Search