Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2024, 08:15 PM
    Our President Just Missed...Again.
    He is complaining about salaries for the WNBA. "Women in sports continue to push new boundaries and inspire us all," Biden wrote on X. "But right now we're seeing that even if you're the best, women are not paid their fair share." So they don't get paid their "fair share"? They wouldn't get paid anything at all if not for a generous subsidy sent their way by the NBA to support their league. People don't want to watch the games. Now that will change some with C. Clark coming on the scene, but players are paid from revenues, and revenues for the WNBA are...slim. According to SportsPro Media, the WNBA has an annual broadcast revenue of $60 million, as opposed to the NBA’s $2.7 billion. So the NBA is bringing in about 45 times more in revenues than the ladies bring in. In other words, they are getting their "fair share" already.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2024, 04:36 AM
    I think he should apply his standards to Hollywierd.

Support actors do the same work as stars and sometimes more . They should get the same pay.

This type of silly logic comes from people who have a hard time defining what a woman is. You know that if WNBA players got paid enough then transformers would be in the league.

A brand new football league has begun ;the UFL ..

Check out their salaries

How much do UFL players get paid? Full salaries in new spring football league - The Mirror US

They do the same work as NFL players who's salaries routinely top $1miilion with the top being $450 million for 10 years.

Maybe Caitlin Clark will boost interest in professional women's basketball . I'm sure her pay will reflect that in the future. Let's not pretend she is not getting paid. She has endorsements that reflect her value.

And that is the point .

Equal pay for equal work is a lefty ruse. The real measure is the value one brings to the job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

Our president [ 469 Answers ]

Hello: Those of us who supported Obama thought he was going to bring about the change he campaigned on. Those of you who opposed him thought he would too. We were both wrong. excon

President 50% Vice President 50% [ 5 Answers ]

I am the president and the vice pres won't do his job. Does he have to get the same salary as me or can he be fired as a sales person

View more questions Search