Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2024, 04:06 AM
    Trump Presidency the good ole days
    This is not me speaking . This is what the results of the latest poll by the NY Slimes and Siena College conducted last week .

Cross-Tabs: April 2024 Times/Siena Poll of Registered Voters Nationwide - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The survey finds that 42 % of Americans think the Trump years were good for America compared to 25% for Clueless Joe.

33% of Americans think the Trump years were mostly bad compared to 46% for Joe.

Trump's ratings are rising on issues of law and order and his handling of the pandemic.

Joe gets better grades on race relations.

The poll’s findings underscore the way in which a segment of voters have changed their minds about the Trump era, recalling those years as a time of economic prosperity and strong national security.........
    The bulk of negative comments about Mr. Trump’s time in office from participants mentioned the former president’s personality and behavior.......

But other voters said that while they disapproved of Mr. Trump’s inflammatory style, they wondered whether they had placed too much emphasis on his personality in past elections.
    Four Years Out, Some Voters Look Back at Trump’s Presidency More Positively - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2024, 04:17 AM
    When four years of Biden makes Trump's years look like "the good ole days", then Biden is in serious trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Deadly Failure - The 70 Days Delay [ 70 Answers ]

"What's the problem? A few tens of thousands dead more or less because of my delay. There's plenty more where that came from. No big deal!" https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1250470557520281600/DnApOYeQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Good grief !! Now Trump Wants Everybody's Name [ 15 Answers ]

I don't mean to hijack this page, but Trump is so OUT OF CONTROL it's hard not to if we want to keep up with this dangerous man. Trump now wants the following information about every citizen of the United States of America who votes - (taken verbatim from a letter to every state): " Trump...

Who is trying to buy the presidency? [ 11 Answers ]

The word is that Obama has spent $300,000,000.00 (before tha last infomercials). No one in their right mind believes this astronomical sum came from blue collar workers. So I would like to know just who has that kind of money and wants Obama in the White House. This whole thing stinks like a skunk...

The Imperial Presidency [ 20 Answers ]

Hello Rightys: It appears that George Bush has taken on some additional duties for himself(and I use the term loosely). You could argue that he hasn't, and you'd be wrong. However, my question isn't about him. Of course, if his expanded view of the presidency isn't curtailed, whoever...

View more questions Search