Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2024, 05:24 AM
    God is Moving on College Campuses
    University of Georgia students gave their lives to Christ earlier in April after being baptized in pick-up trucks in a parking lot.
    Unite Georgia brought together thousands of Gen-Zers for worship, prayer and personal testimonies. Some students were so moved by the prayer service that they decided to get baptized in the beds of pick-up trucks nearby.
    "I just heard the call from the Lord, and he said, ‘Be obedient,'" student Nate Kearns, a junior who was baptized, told "The Ingraham Angle." "I listened to Him to take a step of faith and let my fraternity brothers watch that."
    UGA students get impromptu baptisms in pickup trucks | Fox News

Check out some similar questions!

Some good sense still survives on college campuses. [ 2 Answers ]

A transgender student was rejected from every University of Alabama sorority. Now my heart goes out to this kid. It's sad that he is terribly deceived about his true identity, but he does not belong in a sorority. ...

I am considering moving for college. Maybe Vermont? [ 6 Answers ]

I currently live in Florida, and I plan to move somewhere else. I've researched some places, and Vermont seems to be moving up on my list. My plans for the future aren't super finalized, but I am planning to go to college and pursuing a medical field. I want to lean towards working in a...

College acceptance boyfriend moving away [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating this amazing guy for the past couple months and I've never been Happier in my life. Then he finds out yesterday that he got accepted at a college he was waitlisted at on the other side of the country. Of course he said yes and is going but I don't know how to feel... I told him...

Moving Into College [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, My name is Matt. I don't feel that my situation is unique to myself among my peers, but it is an emotionally delicate one. I am 20 years old, and in my 3rd year of college which is out of state from my home- about 4 hours away. Every time that I've moved in/out of the college...

Moving expenses - college to first job and interviews [ 1 Answers ]

We moved from AZ to CT after my wife graduated medical school for a paid residency. Are these expenses deductible? I've heard you can only claim them when moving from JOB to JOB, not COLLEGE to JOB. Also, are the expenses involved in job searching (airfare, hotels, car rental) deductible? She...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.