Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2024, 02:38 AM
    Iran attacks Israel
    Clueless Joe said DON'T !

Biden to Iran: Don’t attack Israel (youtube.com)

And Iran did .

330 Missiles, Drones Launched at Israel in Iran's Unprecedented Attack; IDF: 99% Intercepted - Israel News - Haaretz.com

Joe ;the leader of the free world ,had to cut his beach weekend short.

@amuse on X: "Biden leaving the beach to challenge Trump to 18 holes of golf ⛳️🏌️… https://t.co/Q99hdVCflX" / X (twitter.com)

So he could return to the WH; phone Bibi ,and tell him it was an Israeli victory because most of the missiles and drones Iran launched were intercepted and no major target was struck .

Biden tells Netanyahu tonight was a win, nothing of ‘value’ hit in Israel | CNN

Then he told Bibi Don't

Biden tells Netanyahu US will not engage in offensive against Iran, calls Saturday a win for Israel: report (nypost.com)

What would the US do if hundreds of missiles and drones were launched at the US by a neighboring country ? What did the US do when a terrorist group attacked us and killed almost 3,000 Americans ? .......(to put it in perspective .......October 7 Israel with a much smaller nation that is so small that many Americans have longer commutes to work than the width of Israel .....whereas most Americans did not know the 9-11 victims ; almost every Israeli family was directly affected ).

No nation dared telling us our response should be restrained .

Iran has been waging war against Israel for years with proxies . But now they have played their card . There can be no longer any doubt that Israel is under attack directly by Iran.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2024, 05:08 AM
    Thank you for posting this information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiancée is in israel but he say he can't leave israel until he pays 10 percentage [ 14 Answers ]

He called me and ask if I had a credit card that he can put money on and once I get it withdraw the 10 percentage that he needs to pay so he can come home. But what he's asking I can't understand why he can't pay cash or get cashiers check to pay the 10 percent of $750,000.00 he inherited

Iran what next ? [ 12 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/current-events/nasa-bolden-mission-487991-3.html The military option was on the table towards the end of the Bush 2nd term . Here is what happened . There was momentum towards the military option because of a number of factors related to direct Qod and IRGC...

Hey! Obama! Yo! What about Iran? [ 45 Answers ]

You enjoy that nice trip to Asia? Enjoy bowing to the emperor? Enjoy becoming a born again fiscal conservative in China? Did you forget anything? "Iran will begin large-scale air defense war games Sunday aimed at protecting its nuclear facilities from possible attack, a senior military...

The EU and Iran [ 32 Answers ]

The EU said that if the UN does not impose sanctions on Iran ,that the EU would impose them on it's own or if it imposes sanctions that are too weak . This news is from an analysis by Startfor ;a usually reliable intel analysist organization (subscription only.. no link) What does the above...

Iran is preparing for war [ 8 Answers ]

And during its preparation, which should be as obvious to Turkey, I can’t help but wonder why Turkey is apparently going to invest 2.5 Billion in Iran. I mean I understand Turkey’s interest in getting some control over Iran’s natural gas reserves but surly they must realize that it is going to have...

View more questions Search