tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2024, 04:53 AM
    The year of the woman ?
    Here's the score card

Clueless Joe has Kam the Sham as Veep

RFK Jr selected Nicole Shanahan as his running mate

Jill Stein is running for Prez as the Greens candidate

Cornell West selected Melina Abdullah (a real radical “ justice activist and professor of pan-African studies at California State University.”)

Cornel West Picks a Black Lives Matter Activist, Melina Abdullah, as His Running Mate - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

And of course Trump has a few solid choices if it is important to select a woman.

Yes it is the year of the woman You can tell because all this is happening without the fanfare and hype that happened when Geraldine Ferraro and Sarah Palin was selected ;and the Dems pushed Evita endlessly .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2024, 05:41 AM
    When does the "Year of the People with Good Sense" begin?
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2024, 06:14 AM
    This pic is the latest episode of a "woman" using the women's dressing room at Planet Fitness. PF allows this because, they say, it all part of their "no judgment" policy. "Yes, I was having sex with a 14 year old girl in the women's dressing room, but PF said it was no big deal since they did not want to become judgmental." What a place we have come to in our country.

Name:  womann.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  11.9 KB
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2024, 06:41 AM
    And now for the cherry on top of the ice cream. "A 50-year-old biological man, Nicholas Cepeda, has been allowed to compete in female swimming competitions by identifying as a teenage girl, despite a recent ruling by World Aquatics. Cepeda showers with young female competitors and has been reported to compete against girls as young as 13."

And if that's not enough, consider this as well. “And incredibly, everyone from the Barrie Trojans Swim Club to Swim Ontario to Swim Canada seems to be perfectly fine with this gender-bending grifter breaking the rules.” Happily, at least the parents of the teen girls objected.

Picture of the "teenaged girl" is attached below.

Name:  53 year old teenager.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  27.3 KB

Male Professor, 50, Again Allowed to Compete, Shower with Teen Girl Swimmers (msn.com)
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2024, 02:23 PM
    We now live in the very strange world where, in many universities, if a young man wishes to hold a young woman's hand or even so much as hug her, he is expected to clearly ask her permission first. Anything less than that is considered to be some level of assault. But if a 50 year old man wants to shower with teenaged girls, he must simply claim to be a teenaged girl himself, and he can then shower with them with no need for them to give him permission, and an explicit understanding that they must not complain about it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2024, 09:50 AM
    Has this "man" had e.g., the gender counseling, the hormone treatments, the surgery during the past 3-5 years?

P.S. I put on my librarian hat and did a bit of research. Nicholas ("Melody") has had none of the above. He is 100% male to my way of thinking. AND, as my son pointed out, why is a 50 y/o, no matter the gender, swimming with teen girls?
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2024, 10:16 AM
    Negative on the surgery. Don't know about the rest, but it makes no difference. He has no business being in a shower with teenaged girls. And if that's not bad enough, why on earth should a fifty-year-old man be allowed to compete against 15-year-old girls? How mentally ill would he have to be to really believe he's a teenager???

WARMINGTON: Transgender female swimmer uses change room with girls | Toronto Sun
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2024, 11:52 AM
    Go to your library and look up the Dr Hillary Cass report . If Chester the molester thinks he's a she ;then castrate him
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2024, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Go to your library and look up the Dr Hillary Cass report . If Chester the molester thinks he's a she ;then castrate him
    And that's what transgender surgery does: castrate.
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2024, 12:57 PM
    But there is no surgery that can be performed on a fifty-year-old man that makes him into a teenaged girl. The man (a college professor!!) is severely mentally ill and should never be around young girls, and certainly not naked with them in a shower. It's just a reflection on our time as to how low we have sunk that we will not protect 14 year old girls from this craziness. What will they do if he gets a 15 year old pregnant? Will he be able to plead that it is not illegal for two fifteen year olds to have sex?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2024, 01:04 PM
    The fact that he is ALLOWED to do this angers me. And he doesn't look at all female (no, the curly hairstyle isn't working). Even a 50 y/o female wouldn't be appropriate on the teen swim team.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2024, 01:14 PM
    And that's what transgender surgery does: castrate.
    But in this case he really does not want it . Did you read up on the Cass report ? No other pharmaceutical intervention is prescribed with less evidence of benefits or potential harm .
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2024, 01:39 PM
    The fact that he is ALLOWED to do this angers me. And he doesn't look at all female (no, the curly hairstyle isn't working). Even a 50 y/o female wouldn't be appropriate on the teen swim team.
    I am glad to hear that you feel that way. It's one of our seemingly rare moments of harmony.

Summary of Cass Report.

The Cass report was commissioned by the NHS to sift through the existing research and separate fact from fiction. After more than three years of research, Cass found that the affirmation model generally, and particularly as it was implemented in NHS’s now-shuttered gender clinic, is “built on shaky foundations” and supported by “remarkably weak evidence.” Many of the studies cited as evidence for affirmation “are exaggerated or misrepresented,” she added.
    “Ideology on all sides has directed care, rather than care being directed by normal principles of pediatrics and mental health,” Cass wrote.
    The report even goes so far as to caution against socially transitioning children, noting that encouraging impressionable children to adopt an entirely new identity is an “active intervention” that makes a patient “more likely to proceed to a medical pathway” from which there is no return. And, as Cass noted, the vast majority of children who express confusion about their gender are influenced by “social factors,” as well as “biological” and “psychological” ones, that are a part of the larger mental health crisis plaguing today’s youth. There is also the undeniable fact that most children grow out of their gender confusion if they are left to mature without intervention.
    The last paragraph is particularly damning to elementary schools that have continued to pump out pro-transgender propaganda. The whole nutty scenario of bringing in the drag queens has now been shown to be horribly wrong.

The Cass report should be the death knell for gender pseudoscience (msn.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

U.S.S.A Bank victimizes 90 year old woman. [ 3 Answers ]

90 year old has mortgage put on house through identity theft, when it was brought to banks attention they found out who did it, bank refuse to prosecute. They eventually wrote the debt off but have not taken their name off her property. What must be done to clear her property.

I am a 54 year old us citizen woman who want sto marry a 31 year old mexican illegal [ 0 Answers ]

Older us woman to marry younger mexican illegal

I'm a 25 year old woman dating a 40 year old man [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, I've just joined this site to ask a question about dating - I just don't have anybody to talk to. I'll try to keep it short. So, I am 25 years old, with a degree from an Ivy League university, and a stable career in politics / international relations. I recently started working in...

Can a 16 year old man marry a 23 year old woman in Washington state? [ 63 Answers ]

Im 16 and my girlfriend and I have been talking about marriage laws since I've proposed to her. I need to know if it is legal to marry her. I already know the Washington state law that applies to 16 year olds, but it says nothing about marriage between two separate ages.

View more questions Search