Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2024, 05:38 AM
    Isn't it strange that the "my body my choice" advocates are also on board for forcing others to pay for the care and maintenance of "my body". I guess that's part of the choice element. "I choose to have you pay for my surgery."
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2024, 03:00 AM
    My body my choice is a defunct debate point. Ask a question to any pro choice person.

"are you in favor of abortion up until the moment of birth ?"

Unless they say yes (and at this point very few do) ;then they believe that at some point in the pregnancy there is a human life that needs protection and it is no longer a matter of choice.

Bill Maher had this discussion . I give him credit; for nothing else ;he's honest .

Bill Maher STUNS Audience: Abortion Is Murder BUT GOOD (youtube.com)
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2024, 04:20 AM
    What is sad is that people like Piers Morgan laughed at it all. The pro-abortion crowd has elected to just not take the issue of human life seriously. It's all the result, so far as I can see, of the general decline in the belief that man is made in the image of God, and being made in God's image gives us all great value including those in the womb. But that's an "inconvenient truth", so it all just gets ignored.

It's why the question we see here occasionally concerning why women get abortions has no relevance. If the unborn child is a human being, then it makes no difference why a woman wants to get an abortion. If the unborn child is NOT a human, then it makes no real difference why the woman wants to get an abortion any more than why a woman wants to get a tooth pulled. Either way it's a moot point other than situations where continuing the pregnancy would end the mother's life. As far as I know, modern medicine has eliminated that as a consideration.
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2024, 05:11 AM
    In Maher's logic genocide is acceptable murder also to reduce the population. It's only a question of which humans get whacked.
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2024, 05:15 AM
    The next targets will be the elderly and disabled kids.
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2024, 06:30 AM
    yes already elderly are in the cross hairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's evolving abortion positions [ 3 Answers ]

1999 he was "very pro-choice" Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’ (nbcnews.com) 2011 when he first considered running as a Repub for President he declared he was pro-life 2016 he said women who get abortions should be punished. The next day he backtracked and said it was doctors who...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

I had an abortion a month from today and I had sex a week after the abortion could I [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortiona month ago and had sex a week after the abortion and still have not had a period yet. But I have been having abdominal cramps and milky discharge and I am just wondering if I may be pregnant again.

View more questions Search