Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2024, 03:57 AM
    Why Evita lost in 2016 .
    Here recent appearance on the later night Jimmy Fallon show sheds some light. I have been tuning it on a rebroadcast to get an occasional laugh (and trust me ;the laughs on any of these late night shows are occasional ) .

Evita was there because since the emperor is now a movie producer ;she is a Broadway producer.

‘Suffs’ Heads to Broadway With Hillary Clinton as a Producer - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Unhappy, unhappy
    Very unhappy
    Unhappy, unhappy
    Very, very, very, very, very, very, very unhappy

Unhappy, unhappy
    Very, very, very, very, very, very, very unhappy.....

I have a secret desire
    Hiding deep in my soul
    It sets my heart afire
    To see me in this role

I wanna be a producer
    With a hit show on Broadway
    I wanna be a producer
    Lunch at Sardi's everyday......

(She)wants to be a producer
    Of a great big Broadway smash
    (She) wants to be a producer
    Every pocket stuffed with cash.....

I wanna be a producer
    Show the world just what I've got
    I'm gonna put on shows
    That will enthral 'em
    Read my name in Rachel's Column

I wanna be a producer
    Because it's everything I'm not

(Lyrics borrowed from 'the Mel Brooks Broadway hit 'The Producers '

While discussing the show ;the subject of the elections came up of course.
    Fallon asked her what her take was that people are genuinely upset with the Trump V Clueless Joe choice. Her arrogant response sheds light on why she lost in 2016.

She said they should “Get over yourself,”

Hillary to voters unhappy with choices: 'Get over yourself' (youtube.com)

That is basically what she was telling the nation in 2016

Clinton: Trump supporters in 'basket of deplorables... (youtube.com)

Check out some similar questions!

Worse than Evita [ 0 Answers ]

I got to hand it to Clueless Joe . I never thought an E-mail scandal could be worse than Evita's private server . FBI Director James Comey had to jump through hoops to not prosecute her. So what did Clueless do ? To bypass rules about use of government email ;he or more likely his handlers...

Evita has another oldzheimer's moment [ 10 Answers ]

Last year during the campaign . Evita Clintoon recalled coming under sniper fire on the tarmac of Tuzla, Bosnia ;and that she and er Daughter Chelsea had to run for cover. Of course that never happened as video proof revealed ....

Is Evita eligible for SecState [ 7 Answers ]

An interesting constitutional question is baing raised over the probable appointment of Hillary as Sec State . Article One, Section Six of the U.S. Constitution says: No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the...

Evita flip flops [ 14 Answers ]

A couple of days after saying she doesn't want her name nominated at the DNC Evita has left the option open during a Q&A session at a PUMA rally in California . Clinton Leaves Convention Nomination Open - The Caucus - Politics - New York Times Blog Meanwhile hubby still has a sore spot...

Evita's "concession [ 6 Answers ]

Words matter or just words ? I think the key will be the words she uses in her concession speech. If she "Endorses" Obama then assume her campaign is over . If she says she "Supports" Obama then she is in truth keeping her campaign viable. Suspending a campaign is not dropping out. Ron Paul...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.