Daily Dose of Wisdom
    This comes from a really smart guy.

Name:  Solz.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  46.0 KB
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2024, 04:21 AM
    All people are created equal If they are free then they are free to use their talents to the best of their abilities. It is flawed thinking that equality equals egality .It is authoritarians who try to impose egality .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dose the vent bosx work? And dose it hold lint? I do not want to vent it to the front [ 0 Answers ]

Dose the vent bosx work? And dose it hold lint? I do not want to vent it to the front of the house.

What dose this say [ 1 Answers ]

Tiw wheed power thar gift wheed oriin fire ice water oriin necessity man horse tiw man wheed necessity oriin oriin birth horse hearth water tiw death

What right dose a father dose if he not want to know [ 5 Answers ]

If a child dad not want to know he will miss out not you he will not have parent responsibility if he not seen them in a year

How well does Alli work? 1 dose vs prescription dose? And will it work for me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am very into fitness, but I have really just run up against a wall. I used to weigh 342lbs about 5 years ago. Over the next 3 years I lost 112lbs and got all the way down to 230. I'm male, 31 yrs old, 6'2. I had a heart condition called Atrial Fibrillation with brutal symptoms. I...

View more questions Search