Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 08:29 PM
    Resurrection Day
    I trust you will all have a wonderful Easter and will be filled with a joyful acknowledgement that He yet lives.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2024, 03:12 AM
    Well, little piece of information that you don't know about me.
    I attended our local Cathedral this morning to ring the 14 bells in the English change ringing style, which can be very musical.
    Once I'd finished there, I moved on to my local church and did the same on 10 bells.

While I am in no way religious, the act of calling the faithful to worship on a Sunday morning is really invigorating.

Here's a small snippet from 2022.
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=5335516883179491
    I'm on the big box ringing the 35 CWT tenor.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2024, 04:33 AM
    That is wonderful Ben . Happy Easter

Happy Easter and Happy Trans Visibility Day .
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2024, 05:20 AM
    I attended our local Cathedral this morning to ring the 14 bells in the English change ringing style, which can be very musical.
    Once I'd finished there, I moved on to my local church and did the same on 10 bells.
    You need to record that. I'd love to hear it.

Happy Easter and Happy Trans Visibility Day .
    An absolute insult to every true Christian.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2024, 02:40 AM
    Sorry should not have added that garbage to an Easter greeting .
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2024, 04:23 AM
    The pres is the one who should apologize.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2024, 04:57 AM
    Shocking that Catholic Joe would think a transformer day of visibility is more important than Easter . Well maybe not so shocking

Religious-themed designs banned from White House Easter egg art contest (nypost.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Resurrection, No Faith? [ 73 Answers ]

Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 15:14-19 “If Christ has not been raised then our preaching is useless, and your believing it is useless. Indeed, if our hope in Christ has been for this life only, we are the most unfortunate of all people” (1 Corinthians 15: 14-19). Christ's preaching included...

Resurrection [ 1 Answers ]

Peace upon all! From the points and backings made by the Muslims on the grounds that Christ didn't resurrect, it has been triggered on me that perhaps the Muslims have a definition for 'resurrection' which does not coincide with that of the Christians. What is the definition of Resurrection?...

I'm looking for a movie called Resurrection [ 5 Answers ]

Im looking for this movie on DVD! Stars Christopher Lambert: Kind of like Se7en but the killer uses body parts from his killings to make one body to Resurrect Jesus! Anybody heard of this movie or know where I can find it on DVD! THANKS!

Changed lives proof of the resurrection? [ 9 Answers ]

Christians like to point to changed lives & christians dying for their faith as proof of the resurrection of Jesus, but is this really proof ? Proponents of other religions experience changed lives & die for their faith also, but do you believe their testimony ?

The resurrection [ 31 Answers ]

Why do christians believe jesus rose from the dead ? Just because the bible says so ? Anyone think they can prove the resurrection of jesus, & do so without resorting to the bible ?

View more questions Search