Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 05:49 AM
    A Man Who Gets Things Done
    This is the guy the repubs should have nominated, but the nothing-but-Trumpers wouldn't hear of it. DeSantis saw a problem with an obvious solution and got it done. If the current occupant of the White House is watching, he will build the wall.

Florida squatters to get new housing in jail, sheriff vows after DeSantis signs bill protecting homeowners | Fox News

Squatters rights have been eliminated in the Sunshine State thanks to a bill signed this week Gov. Ron DeSantis.
    The new law granting state law enforcement officials the power to remove offenders and increasing penalties for squatters, comes as property owners nationwide complain their homes are being seized by strangers while they have limited options to take back what's rightfully theirs.
    "What New York does, what California does, Florida will do the opposite. And so the squatter scam ends today with our legislation," DeSantis told Fox News' Sean Hannity.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 03:26 PM
    And then, alongside that other ocean, we get this.

Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., was hit with backlash and mockery this week after announcing Oakland's new plan to combat rampant crime. Social media critics accused the governor of pushing a "surveillance state."
    Newsom announced the city’s new plan to combat crime in Oakland on Friday, declaring on X that Oakland was going to be putting up "high tech cameras" along busy roads around the city to identify criminals.
    In the post he stated, "480 new high-tech cameras are being installed along freeways and in Oakland to make the area safer. These will help law enforcement identify vehicles linked to crimes using real-time information and alerts. We’re building safer, stronger communities for all Californians."
    Yep. Those high tech cameras will sure be the answer.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social...i-crime-policy
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2024, 04:58 AM
    Yes he should've been the nominee Trumpers from Florida argue that they need DeSantis to finish the job in Fla 1st . and he can wait his turn. They admit to an affection and appreciation on how he governs the state while at the same time cheerleading a man who goes out of his way to trash DeSantis.

Yep. Those high tech cameras will sure be the answer.
    It is not the gadgets that matter . It is how you use them . Who exactly will they be watching ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I see things and hear things that aren't there [ 2 Answers ]

I see and hear things that aren't there and I sometimes have a really high pressure in my head that can make me really dizzy and hurts quite abit I don't know what's causing it but its getting worse

Why is things different between us now? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I lived together during the summer. I then had to move back in with my mom because we didn't have enough money saved up to get a place here. Now, we see each other every weekend, which is fine. But our texting and phone calls are different and upsetting. It's like we constantly...

Do good things really fall apart so better things can fall together? [ 3 Answers ]

Heard this quote the other day that reads "good things fall apart so better things can fall together". This made me think about my current situation, my last relationship was good and after three months of it ending it still hurts that its over, but after finally sticking to NC I know I am doing...

Why she won't take her things? [ 30 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I of three yrs have recently broke up In the past Month. She left almost all her things with me when she moved out. Laptop,Ipod all her clothes... etc. Why does she not want It? She says she does but when she calls she talks about our relationship. I have asked her many times to...

View more questions Search