Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2024, 04:43 AM
    You Count the Votes Over and Over Until They Add Up Right
    I keep referencing the scene from Key Largo where Johnny Rocco explains how he rigs elections because it frequently applies .

Key Largo - Johnny Rocco runs it down (youtube.com)

Most recently this happened in Chi-town the home of the Daley crime family and their political organization ;and this year's host town to the Democrat convention....the home of the Chicago way which has slight variations from the NYC Tammany Hall way.

The Dems held a primary for the important position of Cook County State’s Attorney . After the initial vote there was a little under 2,000 votes separating the top candidates . So they counted and counted and counted again. Still there was a less than 1,700 vote difference .

The Cook County Democratic Party has thrown its support behind Clayton Harris III ;the county Democrat Party's choice cuts Eileen O’Neill Burke's lead with each count as more votes are "found " .

The rigged election is making international news

Bumbling Chicago election officials ‘find’ 10,000 missing ballots in Democratic primary race for DA – with just 4,800 votes separating the candidates – Daily Mail/MSN | Wirepoints

What can you say ? The Dems are the protectors of democracy.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you count on Social Security or rather ....can they count ? [ 0 Answers ]

The dopes at Social Security over paid $billions to retirees . Now they want it back. Hundreds of thousands of families are facing unexpected bills from government – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta (wsbtv.com) During the 2022 fiscal year, the agency got $4.7 billion of overpayments returned ,...

I received a final judgment by defaul on count 1 on a 2 count lawsuit [ 0 Answers ]

1st count has been set by default On the second count my attorney told me that we have a trail date on Friday (nov 4th which I understood it was in front of a jury) somehow today he tells me we do not have the right to a jury trial What is the reason for this?

Only HALF the votes count? [ 62 Answers ]

So, now it appears that the Democratic candidates will have only half the votes from Michigan and Florida. Does that represent they are only half the people the DNC thought they should be? The people voted fair and square. If those states chose to move up their primaries, the voters should not be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.