Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2024, 05:27 AM
    Rest in Peace Joe Lieberman
    He was the moderate type Democrat that the party can no longer tolerate. His biggest mistake was accepting a 2nd fiddle bid to the Goracle. But it made sense at the time because Gore was trying to make a name for himself independent of Bubba ;and Joe was a frequent critic of Bubba

Former Sen. Joe Lieberman dies at 82 | CNN Politics

Eventually after being fully rejected by his party he became influential in the creation of the 'No Label ' movement.

Had he been younger he might've made a bid this year as an independent candidate

But alas he was too old to try. (he was 9 months older than Clueless Joe) .Up until the day he died he held his former party to account.

Lieberman slams ‘outrageous’ Schumer speech: ‘I can’t ever remember anything like it’ | The Hill
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2024, 12:54 PM
    I rather liked Lieberman. He was at least a man of courage. Reminds me some of Gabbard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rest in Peace, Athos [ 2 Answers ]

Athos has been my good friend for 20 years, a lifelong bachelor with no family still alive. We met on a Q&A website (Answerway) and moved to this one after that one closed. Athos also was a Quora "expert". We emailed with each other almost daily. And did occasional phone calls. We have never met in...

Rest in Peace, Athos [ 4 Answers ]

Athos has been my good friend for 20 years, a lifelong bachelor with no family still alive. We met on a Q&A website (Answerway) and moved to this one after that one closed. Athos also was a Quora "expert". We emailed with each other almost daily. And did occasional phone calls. We have never met in...

Rest in Peace [ 2 Answers ]

My mother died in May of 2006. My step father remarried at their house on Sept 13th of 2008 to a friend of the family. My oldest daughter has always been very receptive to spirits. The night my step dad remarried my daughter saw a vision of my mom sitting in a chair in my mom's living room just...

Rest in peace huny [ 56 Answers ]

My ex fiancé hung himself Friday,we were still in a bit of contact, because he was on cociane. I don't know what to do. I found him and what I saw is haunting me,I can't close my eyes because I see him just hanging there.I know I shouldn't blame myself but I was the last one to see him alive,I...

Tell me how to have spirits rest in peace [ 1 Answers ]

I went to a haunted park yesterday late at night and we got a ghost talking to us on the recording it said elizebeth and then it said help me and then it said elibeth and none of us said that when we were taliknig and now me and my friend want to know how to help it becase we can feel it wathing us...

View more questions Search