Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2024, 04:39 AM
    And on the 8th day God gave us Trump
    Already mentioned that he is selling $60 bibles as a campaign funder .

But other things are becoming weird

On Truth Social and other public venues he has been comparing his ordeal over his legal issues to those of Jesus .

This artist rendition of Trump sitting next to Christ was published on Truth Social .

Also on Truth Social he shared Psalm 109

"They have also surrounded me with words of hatred, And fought against me without a cause. In return for my love they are my accusers, But I give myself to prayer. Thus they have rewarded me evil for good, And hatred for my love. Set a wicked man over him, And let an accuser stand at his right hand. When he is judged, let him be found guilty, And let his prayer become sin. Let his days be few, And let another take his office,"

Various other posts depict him with Jesus by his side.

Truth Details | Truth Social

Then he shared a video where there is an announcer who imitates the late Paul Harvey and proclaims 'God made Trump'.

The video begins “God looked down on his planned paradise and said, ‘I need a caretaker,’ so God gave us Trump,”

Truth Details | Truth Social

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Private seller-Gave deposit to hold car and he gave away! [ 3 Answers ]

My son and I went to a private seller to purchase a jeep cherokee. I gave him $220.00 as a deposit to hold the jeep for two weeks for the remainder of the money. He had no problem with this. He signed a paper saying he received the deposit . I came hoome today to find out that he had given it...

I gave buyer healthy pup, she returned I gave mony back minus deposit is this right [ 15 Answers ]

A buyer brought a health puppy from me, after only 24 hours she asked if she could return puppy as it was unwell, I agreed she could return puppy, buyer then asked for money back, I agreed but said the deposit is non refundable, as I provided her with a health pup, and when pup was returned the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.