Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2024, 11:09 PM
    A vote for Biden is a vote for Hamas terrorists
    After the UN Security Council vote yesterday there can be no doubt about it .

There are US hostages being held by Hamas in Gaza . There was a vote that called for a ceasefire demand of Israel that the US was holding a veto on due to the fact that there was no parallel demand for the release of the hostages that Hamas captured on October 7.

The resolution passed by the UN Security Council “acknowledge[s]” the ongoing efforts to secure a hostage deal but does not directly link those talks to the Gaza ceasefire it is demanding.
    UN Security Council adopts call for Gaza ceasefire, hostage release as US abstains | The Times of Israel

Yesterday the a$$wipe Biden had the US withdraw the veto and voted to abstain ;allowing the resolution to pass.

During his SOTU address he said “We will not rest until we bring their loved ones home.”

Yesterday he stabbed them in the back . Yesterday he stabbed our ally Israel in the back.

Israel in response cancelled plans to send a delegation to Washington to discuss the upcoming Israel planned offensive in Rafah .

Following the vote, Mr Netanyahu objected that the resolution did not make the call for a ceasefire conditional on the release of the hostages, as the US and Israel had both argued it should. Israel believes Hamas and its allies are still holding about 130 hostages in Gaza, including 33 presumed dead."Today's resolution gives Hamas hope that international pressure will force Israel to accept a ceasefire without the release of our hostages, thus harming both the war effort and the effort to release the hostages," Mr Netanyahu's office said in a statement.
    It added that, "in light of the change in the US position", a planned visit by an Israeli delegation to the US this week would not go ahead.
    Israel cancels Washington meeting after UN Gaza ceasefire vote (bbc.com)

The administration said it aint no biggie since it is non-binding. They disgust me.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2024, 11:35 AM
    Hamas leaders in Tehran today celebrated Hamas designated leader ,Clueless Joe's decision to stab Israel in the back at the UN yesterday .
    Biden's betrayal is close to complete

Hamas Leader During Tehran Visit Rejoices At 'isolation' Of Israel - I24NEWS

Hamas leader speaks in Iran of Israel 'political isolation' (france24.com)

Henry Kissinger Quote: “To be an enemy of America can be dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal.” (quotefancy.com)
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2024, 03:45 AM
    From 'Financial Times '

The Biden administration is drawing up plans to require goods produced in Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank to be clearly labelled as coming from there, according to US officials, another sign of White House unhappiness with the government of Benjamin Netanyahu.The final go-ahead for the move, and its timing, have not been decided but it is intended to increase pressure on Israel over rising settler violence against Palestinians in the West Bank, and comes amid US frustration with the Jewish state’s conduct of the war in Gaza.The move would reverse a policy introduced by the Donald Trump administration in 2020 that required goods produced in the West Bank to be labelled as “Made in Israel”.
    US plans to label goods from Jewish settlements in occupied West Bank (ft.com)

a prototype was released

Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2024, 02:55 AM
    Israel announced a withdrawal .They left only one brigade in southern Gaza.

IDF withdraws all ground troops from southern Gaza, leaving just one brigade in the enclave | The Times of Israel

The useful idiots continue to chant "ceasefire now" .

Red Ceasefire Pin Worn on Oscars 2024 Red Carpet: Explanation (hollywoodreporter.com)

The UN Security Council demanded a Gaza ceasefire - what happens now? | Reuters

So who is preventing a ceasefire ?

You guessed it.

Hamas rejected an Israeli ceasefire proposal made at talks in Cairo, a senior Hamas official said on Monday......

Israel and Hamas sent teams to Egypt on Sunday for talks that included Qatari and Egyptian mediators as well as CIA Director William Burns.
    Burn's presence underlined rising pressure from Israel's main ally the U.S. for a deal that would free Israeli hostages held in Gaza and get aid to Palestinian civilians left destitute by six months of conflict.But senior Hamas official Ali Baraka told Reuters: "We reject the latest Israeli proposals that the Egyptian side informed us of. The politburo met today and decided this."

Gaza truce talks still deadlocked, Netanyahu sets date for offensive | Reuters

Part of the proposal was the humanitarian release of women children and elderly ;believed to be about 40 hostages. Hamas would probably accept the ceasefire IF they still had the hostages. What is unsaid is that they can't release hostages that are no longer living .

Israel Privately Estimates as Many as 50 Hostages Could Be Dead - WSJ

Israel finds the body of a hostage killed in Gaza | AP News

I believe most if not all of the remaining 136 hostages are no longer living and that is the real reason why Hamas does not accept ceasefire proposals .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I vote? [ 1 Answers ]

Here is a nice little Election Map Gadget put together by Google. Use it to find your nearest voting center for the November 2010 Mid-term Elections. You can also use get updates about elections both local, statewide and country-wide.

Go to vote ? [ 0 Answers ]

Today I find in my mailbox the Arizona's early voter registration form:D So now I'm sit here watching this form and ask to myself:( What hell I'm going to vote for?:mad: Since I lost any confidence in both party "US Democrat party:eek: & US Republican party:mad:" I feel like go to vote is...

Can I still vote? [ 3 Answers ]

I registered in one city but then we moved into a new house in another city about 30 min away. Is there a way I can still vote? I've heard that I need to register in the city I live in.

A Vote for McBush is a Vote for Iran War [ 35 Answers ]

A vote for McBush is a vote for a War on Iran. How do you like the War of Adventurism against Iraq which will last 100 years or until America destroys itself economically? Do you think that our colony Iraq, a future colony of Iran, and add another colony perhaps in Afghanistan will ever be in...

Why I should vote? [ 7 Answers ]

I am going to bring my thread here to start it in a new light. The header is just a teaser,the real question is: Why SHOULD I vote? This was from a different post,I would like it to be the focus of my thread. I do vote,in ALL elections(just to clear that up)

View more questions Search