Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2024, 08:19 AM
    Thank goodness for the non-violent DEI crowd.
    Riley Gaines spoke at San Francisco University on the for some reason controversial idea of preserving women's sports. When the speech concluded, a large crowd of protestors forced their way into the room and tried to assault her. A couple of campus police hustled her down the hall, but leaving was not an option since the peaceful DEI protestors had blocked both ends of the hallway, so she ended up barricaded for three hours waiting for help. Nothing, of course, will be done about it, and the liberal dems, who are sufficiently deluded on the subject themselves and terrified of these trans-supporting terrorists, will simply ignore the events or, more likely, make statements in favor of the terrorists.

Thank goodness for the non-violent left.

Riley Gaines ambushed and hit' after women's sports speech at SFSU (nypost.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2024, 08:49 AM
    This is part of the University's response to the terrorists. Amazing how these admins must be terrifiied of these trans protestors. Boy that Dr. Mahoney can really be tough on criminals!!

“Last Thursday, Turning Point USA hosted an event on campus that advocated for the exclusion of trans people in athletics. (That's a lie. That is not what Gaines is advocating for.) The event was deeply traumatic for many in our trans and LGBTQ+ communities, and the speaker’s message outraged many members of the SF State community." Note: In other words, the violence and assault were completely justified!!

Mahoney reconfirmed the university’s commitment to academic freedom and freedom of expression. “As we have seen here and at many universities, balancing these with dearly held commitments to inclusion and social justice is hard and painful,” Mahoney wrote. “To our trans community, please know how welcome you are. We will turn this moment into an opportunity to listen and learn about how we can better support you.”

So they want to support "academic freedom and freedom of expression" so long as it conforms to the views of the SFU commissars and terrorists.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2024, 12:54 PM
    It is apparent that women have become part of the oppressor class. Transformers in women's sports kills the intent of Title IX. That is why Clueless Joe and company are proposing revisions to it.

nfhs.org/articles/update-on-title-ix-and-transgender-athletic-participation/

They will delay the new rules until October to get the most electoral value from the decision. I'm sure the changes will be announced with great fanfare.

Federal Rule on Trans Athletes Is Delayed. Here's What That Means for Schools (edweek.org)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thank Goodness It wasn't Something Serious [ 0 Answers ]

Professor Shellyne Rodriguez is beginning her new job at some school called the Cooper Union as a part-time professor. She was fired last May for the following incident. QUOTE]The incident that resulted in the 46-year-old professor’s firing occurred when Post reporter Reuven Fenton went to her...

9/12 - Thank Goodness! [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: I must be the ONLY one who gagged at our self indulgent pity party over the weekend. I'm only now beginning to realize that the decade that changed American forever is due to an over abundance of victimhood.. Why didn't we get all squishy over the first World Trade Center attack? What...

Goodness! [ 1 Answers ]

One Saturday evening, a priest, rabbi and Baptist minister walked into a Pub together. The bartender looked up and said, "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Goodness my teeth are BAD! [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I have really bad teeth! I'm 16 years old I have braces For a few months I didn't really brush my teeth. I mean I would brush them but not good and not always with tooth paste and some days even I wouldn't brush them at all. Now I started to notices that my gums are showing a LOT more of...

View more questions Search