Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2024, 03:05 AM
    Invasion
    Sorry no other word describes the hordes of "migrants" illegally crossing the border .

Look at this video where they broke through a barbed wire barrier and overwhelmed Texas National Guard troops .

Jennie Taer on X: "This is the moment when TX National Guard became overrun by migrants rioting to get across the border here in El Paso today We were there and saw it all happen. Absolute chaos here. https://t.co/VN6Kf663ie" / X (twitter.com)

Check out some similar questions!

Invasion of Privacy? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 25 and live at home with my mum and 15 year old sister. I moved out and came back home partly to help out with my sis as she was reaching an age where my mum couldn't handle her by herself, as my parents are divorced and my dad lives in another country, and it was cheaper for me. The problem is...

Centipede invasion [ 4 Answers ]

Millipedes are in my lawn and in the house. Getting them under control outside. How do I keep them from coming into the house?

Landlords invasion [ 2 Answers ]

I use to have a house but we got we kicked out they gave us o 2 months and they came in one week later they came in and gave us a week to get the hell out is that legial or not ?

Home invasion [ 1 Answers ]

A few nights ago my fiancée and I were laying in bed and all of a sudden he jumps up and asks me if I am shaking cause usually I have a habit of shaking or rocking myself to sleep but I was already asleep so I responded "no, I'm not what's wrong with you", he said "I know that I felt this bed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.