Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2024, 05:36 AM
    Why do people put up with this?
    The mayor of Dalton, IL, population about 20,000, and the supervisor of Thornton Township with a pop of about 150K, is a lady named Tiffany Henyard, liberal dem of course, who is raking in 300K a year for those two positions. The average income in Thornton Township is about 24K a year, and yet Ms. Henyard rakes in more than what the governor of that state is paid. But that's not enough. Get this.

Before appearances at public meetings, Henyard gets her hair, makeup and wardrobe done by a vendor named "Style Me Brandon," owned by Brandon K. Momon, according to posts on his Instagram account.

Momon began posting dozens of looks he created for Henyard around the time she took office. Henyard used his services as recently as last week.

According to records from a Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA), Henyard put Momon on the government payroll as an "ADMIN. ASSISTANT." Momon was paid $7,650, over six transactions between April 6 and June 5, 2023, according to FOIA documents. Momon's website said he offers "makeovers," "wardrobe styling," "image consulting" and "personal shopping."
    It is hard to imagine why the evidently brain-dead voters of Thornton Township put up with that. It seems we are developing a LARGE voting segment who care very little for liberty and integrity.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/narcis...p-artist-towns
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2024, 05:44 AM
    Local elections are where voters can make the greatest impact........ if they choose to do so, I was a part of a movement to oust the mayor of my town back in the day.
    The problem is that most people don't have the time or desire to become active. This mayor had been elected and reelected over and over for years. They become big fish in very small ponds. It gets to their head.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2024, 05:53 AM
    The surprising thing is to see how fearless these people are in their wrong-doing. She seems to have no concern at all about the public becoming aware of all of this. I guess she realizes that people who think a man can genuinely become a woman will pretty much fall for anything no matter how foolish.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2024, 06:29 AM
    The mayor in my case ( I can't prove it ) was in bed with developers who wanted zoning laws changed so they could more than double the size of the town with condos . Yesh ratables was one thing in the plan's favor. But what about infrastructure . The volunteer fire dept would have to invest in a truck capable of dealing with multiple story units The elementary school would need to expand. Sidewalks ;pedestrian crossings on an already crowded Main Street. Even and upgrade in the rail station would all be needed.

The mayor I believe retired after being replaced ; to a Florida housing park ,built I believer by the developer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lease sign for 3 people, now they have 4 more people join temporary to the apartment [ 0 Answers ]

Apartment 3 bedrooms we signed with the tenant for 3 people to live. Now they have 3 adults and 2 kids join temporary in the apartment. What should I do? They told me that they just visit their mom and it was since before Christmas 2011. And they also have a reason that their mom is sicked and they...

Men and women get tortured and captured over seas, rich people pay to torture people. [ 2 Answers ]

Two people escape from this building a white man and a chinese woman, they escape to a train station. The woman was badly burned in her eye. She see's herself in a mirror and decided not to live anymore and jumps in front of a train.

View more questions Search