Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2024, 05:19 AM
    Trump takeover of RNC complete
    There is a new boss in town . The RNC elected Trump backer Michael Whatley to head the organization . They elected Trump's daughter in law Lara Trump to be the co-chair.

Lara Trump has already said she intends to spend every RNC penny on Trump.

Lara Trump says she’d spend ‘every single penny’ of RNC funds to elect father-in-law | The Hill

Doesn't matter that down ballot candidates will need their support if the Repubs have a prayer of getting control of the Senate and retaining control of the House of Reps .

The unanswered question is how much of the money donated to the RNC will wind up in the Trump legal defense ?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2024, 03:27 AM
    So one of the first things the new improved RNC did was to fire about 60 staffers. That lasted less than a month. Turns out they need experienced Repub staffers to run a national campaign.

They rehired most of the staffers ;supposedly after they were screened for past leaking and asked to confirm that they believe the 2020 election was stolen.

Silly ideas like ending early voting ;and closing down community centers were scrapped . They also reversed some of the decisions about Trump using the RNC as a piggy bank.

You’re rehired: Trump’s RNC chaos continues with reversal of 60 firings and high-level frustration - Washington Examiner

But Trump still needs $$$ and Trump Bibles are getting mixed reviews
    "While many Christians are deeply patriotic and revere our nation's documents, they are wary of mixing those things too closely inside the pages of a Bible."
    Christian leaders weigh in on Trump's 'God Bless the USA' bible sale | Fox News

; and his Truth Social stock is tanking .

Trump Seethes as Truth Social's Stock Price Gets Absolutely Hammered (yahoo.com)

So Trump sent out RNC co-chair Lara Trump to hawk My Pillow products .

Ron Filipkowski on X: "The Chair of the RNC is selling pillows and towels for Mike Lindell. https://t.co/aAsip7d6lN" / X (twitter.com)

All kidding aside. Lara Trump's RNC fundraising is yielding results.

Trump, RNC report raising $65.6 million in March (axios.com)

although in honesty ;much of the fund raising is happened at Mar A Largo events where Repub candidates make pilgrimages to pay homage and fidelity in exchange for a funder event.

Trump campaign announces record $50.5 million haul at Florida fundraiser | CNN Politics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Verizon takeover my AOL/PC [ 6 Answers ]

I am truly technically challenged. My PC took getting use to and I pay AOL To keep the benefits of online help and their icons and their background Photos and thank you, birthday, get well cards, etc. Will all that come to an End? I don't have a smartphone so the wireless technology which...

Company takeover india [ 3 Answers ]

We are a engineering / plant manufacturing unit located in western suburbs of Mumbai. Are intrested to either hire an executive to run the industry on profit sharing or sell off with goodwill. Contact

Democrats and healthcare takeover [ 25 Answers ]

I'm always ready for a laugh: "'The president is a strong persuader, as they say, and I think it makes an awful lot of difference, and I think he will bring everybody together,' said Rep. John Larson, D-Conn." These guys live in a bubble. Dems vow to resurrect health care bill - Yahoo! News

Tenant Takeover [ 4 Answers ]

First of all,glad I found your site, maybe you can help. I live in Missouri. The apt I live in has 4 units and a basement (used to be empty). I have lived here for six years and am on a month to month lease (we pay extra for that)and am on disabled. The neighbor downstairs, also on disability,...

View more questions Search