Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2024, 05:44 AM
    Emergency!!
    According to a Cato Institute report Congress has approved over $12 trillion monopoly bucks in so called "Emergency " spending in the past 3 decades.
    Congress has complete discretion in designating spending for emergencies because what qualifies as an emergency is subject to interpretation,
    Curbing Federal Emergency Spending | Cato Institute

From the lawmakers trying to make a pork sausage point of view ;it gives them the power to go beyond discretionary spending limits . They turned a break the glass one time exception into a standard practice.

Emergency! Everybody to Get From Street! - YouTube

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency [ 2 Answers ]

My brother in law who just turned 18 just got caught crossing the border and is being held. He has no family left in Guatemala after my mother in law passed away. What can I do?

Cat emergency [ 4 Answers ]

OK my baby girl (my cat) had a kitten with a scab, we took her up to the vet and the vet cleaned it up and stitched it, no my baby girl (my cat) the mom of the kitten is getting scabs all over her front paw what could it be?? Help asap!!

It says emergency [ 2 Answers ]

I have a maple chase programmable thermostat item #09620. The emergency light is glowing slightly. There doesn't seem to be a problem anywhere but, you know it says EMERGENCY. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :eek: :eek:

Big Emergency! [ 11 Answers ]

Greetings All, I really need some help or advice about my weight. I am currently morbidly obese. I am 5ft 9 inches tall and would estimate my weight to be between 600-700 pounds. It could be less, prayerfully not more but I cannot find a scale that goes high enough to weigh myself. I don't have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.